any info on Jay Marrzino?

shadowcatzxxx
This topic is 2537 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suppose it's possible that he's legit, but I have my doubts based on some preliminary matches when searching for his images. The one where he's pulling his underwear down and his cock is sticking straight out appears on a few different websites in color. The one with the side view where he's wearing black undies was posted a few years ago, along with some other matching photos, by a light skinned black guy on XTube. The one with the erection under the white towel can be found on Twitter in a set with other photos that don't look like the guy on XTube at all.

Still, I didn't spend enough time looking at everything to figure it all out. I suppose it's possible that other people have simply lifted this guy's photos to use elsewhere, and his Rentboy profile does indicate that he's multiracial. One way to verify, of course, would be to ask for a selfie taken with a piece of paper in front of him with today's date or a specific word.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
bumping this up ...

I'm supposed to see him tomorrow ... anybody made the plunge (or taken the plunge) already?

If you do see him, please let us know your thoughts afterwards.

Something about the very stylized mood of his pics bother me - he doesn't look quite real...too posed...it's all more about the style of the pics than about showing us a human being, if you know what I mean. But of course that doesn't necessarily mean there's anything wrong, just that maybe he needs a new photographer, lol.

• 3 weeks later...
Again, no review here ... and saw him today, goods as advertised, nice guy, might repeat under the right circumstances, Bostonians can PM me for info.

Still intrigued by this guy. Shadowcatzxxx, I left you a few messages a few weeks ago in response to the above, but never got a reply - would still love some more info from you, or anyone else that has met him. Thanks!:)

Sorry to be slow slow in responding with more information about Jay ... and my understanding of him is still a work in progress ... so I'm reserving judgment.

Part of my uncertainty, and of the "evolving" nature of my impression of this stud, is that he is definitely a newbie to the biz ... and his sense of who he is and what he is willing to do are still in the early stages.

Trying to set up another appointment with him now ... if that goes well, I'll let people know.

So what I can say is that I thought well enough of the fellow that I'm going for round 2.

(Have also been on the road a lot and booked to the gills with work.)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi

I just had a massage with Jay and he is an incredible guy. Those pics are definitely him. Just because someone spends some money on pictures and doesn't use a bathroom mirror, doesn't always mean they are not the masseur himself. Jay has a beautiful body and stunning eyes. He's easy to talk to and very good at what he does. I definitely recommend him and will be hiring him again.

Hi

I just had a massage with Jay and he is an incredible guy. Those pics are definitely him. Just because someone spends some money on pictures and doesn't use a bathroom mirror, doesn't always mean they are not the masseur himself. Jay has a beautiful body and stunning eyes. He's easy to talk to and very good at what he does. I definitely recommend him and will be hiring him again.

Thank you. Given that this is your first post here, and given that I can at times be cynical and jaded, lol, I'm very tempted to say, "Thank you, Jay, for the self-promotion" lol. (It would be a very easy conclusion to jump to, you must admit.) But regardless, welcome to the board. :D

Hi bostonman,

I might be inclined to think as you did about a newbie's comment, but what he says about Jay in terms of his appearance and demeanor is, in fact, true; I had a session with him some time ago and can vouch for that much.

I can also say that I have had PM's with a couple of other forum members who scheduled outcalls with Jay, and (as they reported on this thread) had him cancel on them.

However, I have more recently been PM'ing with another forum member - not a newbie, but a viscount - who just met Jay and reported back on a very positive session.

I was hoping to see him tomorrow, but the impending blizzard threw all my plans for the week into an uproar, and I just cancelled with him to avoid last-minute hassles for him.

Archived