All male car wash!

I watched the entire episode 3 times. Every guy is a hunk and do they know how to move those gorgeous butts around. Maybe I should get my car dirty and head to a carwash--with my luck, the only ones available would be self serve and a bunch of flapping cloths just doesn't compare.

Boston Bill

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-SWL8cxFGKC4/UiOzx-CLXWI/AAAAAAABRWQ/8xQfqaU3z8M/s640/Wet-men-guys-carwash-suds-speedo-hose-shirtless-naked-ass-cock-bulge-muscles-hairy-sweaty-dripping-lycra-andrew-christian-04.jpghttp://momentummoonlight.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Andrew-Christian-Air-Sculpt-2.pnghttp://ethansays.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341bf8ea53ef0168e5edc5df970c-800wihttp://www.homorazzi.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/andrew-christian-miami-car-wash.jpg

I agree with Brooklyn Guy.... all of the guys in the video and the stills as well have both the "front and back" well defined and very enticing. Love to see them in their all together from the front as well as the backside. I wonder if that would be legal to have a car wash with that kind of attractive staff.... but we can dream, can't we???

I guess Andrew Christian underwear has a material and a special cut/tailoring that really accentuates a dude's package....have never seen any other brand that does this.....maybe some of the AC underwear has that o-ring (?) deal that lifts the package up and out?....

• 1 year later...

FWIW... Every Sunday from 11am-2pm, some of the dancers from the boardwalk have a car wash in the parking lot. They graciously do this in their best "Papi" underwear. The car wash is only $10...plus tip of course. ;) (another advantage of the warm 'Trades" that make their way on shore here)

Edited by bigvalboy

FWIW... Every Sunday from 11am-2pm, some of the dancers from the boardwalk have a car wash in the parking lot. They graciously do this in their best "Papi" underwear. The car wash is only $10...plus tip of course. ;) (another advantage of the warm 'Trades" that make their way on shore here)

Hmmmm! Today is Sunday and I was going to wash the car today. If I leave now I should make it across the alley in plenty of time for the old Buick to get a really professional rub down.

Do they vacuum as well? Or do you have to tip extra for that service?

Edited by whipped guy

Hmmmm! Today is Sunday and I was going to wash the car today. If I leave now I should make it across the alley in plenty of time for the old Buick to get a really professional rub down.

Do they vacuum as well? Or do you have to tip extra for that service?

I'm sure there is plenty of Hoover power at that particular car wash , WG! May you and the Buick get a full interior and exterior detail & manager special! ;)

Well, I'm the odd man out this morning! Since I won't be with making the trip I'm in the gym doing Bi's and Tri's. There ain't ever any rest for the wicked!

Speaking of the devil...I was just sitting here trying to decide if I should get up and go also. But it's so gloomy outside and there never is any eye candy at the gym on Sunday. :(

Speaking of the devil...I was just sitting here trying to decide if I should get up and go also. But it's so gloomy outside and there never is any eye candy at the gym on Sunday. :(

Yeah! All the good looking dudes are in church atoning for their Saturday night sins?!

But!!!! Tell me you are one of those guys who has a gym membership only for the eye candy. Do you get a discounted rate?

Actually I think that the "eye candy guys" are the ones who get the discounted rate as they're the ones who attract all those other customers! ;)