NYC Twinks

Act25
This topic is 3617 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest boiworship08

You have good taste. I especially like the first and last one. I get to NYC occasionally and hope to read a great review on one of these studs.

Guest boiworship08

Cray-cray how? You've been with him? He's hot as hell, as is the last one. I'm glad to see the response to this thread. There are usually snarky comments when twink threads are posted!

Spiro, I sent you a pm...thanks.

What is the point of telling someone on the open Forum that you have sent them a PM. As soon as they sign on, they will see under the Notification that they have a new message.

In my opinion, this practice serves nothing but to add posts to your account.

Boston Bill

What is the point of telling someone on the open Forum that you have sent them a PM. As soon as they sign on, they will see under the Notification that they have a new message.

In my opinion, this practice serves nothing but to add posts to your account.

Boston Bill

Actually you are incorrect. Members can choose not to have a notification of "new" Private messages, so I always let the person know that I have sent one. Have a nice day. ;)

Actually you are incorrect. Members can choose not to have a notification of "new" Private messages, so I always let the person know that I have sent one. Have a nice day. ;)

If you check, this member DOES accept PM's as , I believe most do. Except those who, like you, only want to hear from members who agree with you.

Bosguy

If you check, this member DOES accept PM's as , I believe most do. Except those who, like you, only want to hear from members who agree with you.

Bosguy

Your completely missing the point. Please re read my previous post. Or click on settings and read carefully under "Private Messaging" system.

Archived