Weekend Pic

whipped guy
This topic is 3649 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

spray tanned definition enhancement...great foundation to begin with....outlined with color spray....personal opinion>>> I love beef...not chicken

exactly….that's why he didn't make the FedEx journey in such good shape! Not enuf beef.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you guys trying to drag me off my hiatus?

Hiatus!!!! Who said you had permission to be on hiatus boi!!!!???? I thought that you simply needed a bit of breathing space so as to reconnect with your artistic muse... So get with the program!!! Last I knew we were in a jail in the Deep South... Expand, elaborate, and develop...

Hiatus!!!! Who said you had permission to be on hiatus boi!!!!???? I thought that you simply needed a bit of breathing space so as to reconnect with your artistic muse... So get with the program!!! Last I knew we were in a jail in the Deep South... Expand, elaborate, and develop...

LOL....I needed a good laugh tonight. "A jail cell in the Deep South" you say...Oh the possibilities!!!

Yes, sir! My artistic muse is on vacation but I WILL find him, I promise.

Archived