Weekend Pic

whipped guy
This topic is 3621 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone wanna bet that the nipple piercings are shopped as well!!?? LOL!!! Yeah, it all looks way too sterile... and he looks way too innocent as well. But then again it's always the seemingly quiet ones who can surprise you at times!

Still, what this boi needs is a tough daddy type to show him how it's really done. I volunteer... as long as funguy joins in that is... as that'll make it even more fun!!!

(In truth, if the actual guy looks even half as good I wouldn't throw him out of my play room!)

Anyone wanna bet that the nipple piercings are shopped as well!!?? LOL!!! Yeah, it all looks way too sterile... and he looks way too innocent as well. But then again it's always the seemingly quiet ones who can surprise you at times!

Still, what this boi needs is a tough daddy type to show him how it's really done. I volunteer... as long as funguy joins in that is... as that'll make it even more fun!!!

(In truth, if the actual guy looks even half as good I wouldn't throw him out of my play room!)

Wow...this is a tough crowd. Can't I even have a minute to myself so that I can fantasize about this guy. When I'm done, let's take him and stuff him in funguys Mini Cooper. Enjoy your Sunday gentlemen....;)

Call me as soon as he's in position and I'll cum running, SIR! Fun it will be!

Wow...this is a tough crowd. Can't I even have a minute to myself so that I can fantasize about this guy. When I'm done, let's take him and stuff him in funguys Mini Cooper. Enjoy your Sunday gentlemen....;)

Now I'm LMFAO!!! I'll have to have the top down for this one, for sure! Back seats down and we can slide into the trunk, too. God, don't get me started, but this one will be calling even me "SIR".

BTW, BVB, it's Saturday in my half of the country. My Sunday will really be FUN!

And, now that i think about it, as a hairy daddy-type, I could get a little practice saying, "Suck it, boi!"

LOL!!! You got the hang of it. Yep... "In your knees boi!" Then... "Suck it boi!" Of course we'll be wearing Levi's 501Button-Down Jeans and he'll be totally discombobulated. My response will then be... "Boi ya gotta do something good before you get a treat like that!" That's when the really good stuff starts... ya know the flogging, the paddling, the real fun!!!! Then he gets his prize(s)!!! But only if he's good!

Oh! And I think BVB should be in on the fun as well!!! The more the merrier! Plus we'll give him more than a minute with the guy. Way more!!!! So no reason to settle for mere fantasizing!!! In fact we'll make him official keeper of the floggers. Plus, I bet he can wield a mean one as well!!! :)

Of course we'll be wearing Levi's 501Button-Down Jeans and he'll be totally discombobulated.

Now that you mention that…I just got myself 3 new pairs! He'll have a doosy of a time getting those buttons undone, one…at…a…time. "Hurry up, boi, or someone else will get the action!"

The problem with BVB is that he's a day off and he'll miss the fun if we say, "Saturday night".

Now that you mention that…I just got myself 3 new pairs! He'll have a doosy of a time getting those buttons undone, one…at…a…time. "Hurry up, boi, or someone else will get the action!"

The problem with BVB is that he's a day off and he'll miss the fun if we say, "Saturday night".

LOL! I always wear 501's and the look on the guy's face is priceless when he realizes that he is going to have to work for his prize and it ain't gonna cum easy!!

Regarding BVB... No problem. By tomorrow I will be in his neck of the woods and it is you who will be behind and will miss the action. By the time you catch up to us the boi will be a done deal. So hop in the mini and get your butt on the right... that is correct coast...

FG... It's about 5 AM here as I'm posting this. With any luck I figure it will be about a good six hours before hours you are even awake, up, and ready. That will give us six hours with the boi. If there's anything left of him he's all yours! Still, always willing to share! WG ;)

Yeah….today is Sunday, the day of sleep. Made it to 9 AM and thought to check in. I guess you're right. BUT, I am well-rested and ready to take over. As to later tonight, I'll be up to no good while you guys get tucked into bed with your milk and cookies. No, wait, I'm the senior guy here! So, bois, you will save the rest of him for me, box him up, and Fedex him out here!

Handsome guy. Unfortunately, not my type. Just spent a marvelous period of time with a few hot guys who are truly into this scene. I think it's great to fantasize, but 2 o the 3 frequent posters have actually experienced these desires in reality, while the other has never posted a review or other real data, but dwells on fantasy while pretending that it is or will be reality.

Boston Bill

LOL!!! You got the hang of it. Yep... "In your knees boi!" Then... "Suck it boi!" Of course we'll be wearing Levi's 501Button-Down Jeans and he'll be totally discombobulated. My response will then be... "Boi ya gotta do something good before you get a treat like that!" That's when the really good stuff starts... ya know the flogging, the paddling, the real fun!!!! Then he gets his prize(s)!!! But only if he's good!

Oh! And I think BVB should be in on the fun as well!!! The more the merrier! Plus we'll give him more than a minute with the guy. Way more!!!! So no reason to settle for mere fantasizing!!! In fact we'll make him official keeper of the floggers. Plus, I bet he can wield a mean one as well!!! :)

Thanks for the invite WG...;) Since you have Fedexed the boi all up and shipped him off. Now did you ship the 'photoshop' guy?

BTW....You'll enjoy FL....the weather is damn near perfect, and LOL.... for the record, I did know it was Saturday when I posted, but it was getting on into the evening and I considered Saturday almost gone, and was just wishing you guys a pleasant Sunday.

Thanks for the invite WG...;) Since you have Fedexed the boi all up and shipped him off. Now did you ship the 'photoshop' guy?

BTW....You'll enjoy FL....the weather is damn near perfect, and LOL.... for the record, I did know it was Saturday when I posted, but it was getting on into the evening and I considered Saturday almost gone, and was just wishing you guys a pleasant Sunday.

We'll BVB, yes I originally posted on Saturday and I was at rainy, cold, and damp NE Command Post... I then made it to the SW Florida Command Post and even though there was no time change somehow I still seemed to experience a bit of jet lag. Add in trying to figure out what time zone funguy was in I got totally discombobulated ... Well actually more discombobulated than I normally am! So Yes, the boi is now on the left coast perhaps funguy can ship him down to Florida so we can finish him off. However, I doubt that there will be anything left to him... Funguy being a really fun guy and all.

As for last night, I did have my milk and cookies prior to retiring for some much needed rest. Something tells me that you had no rest last night... Devil that you are... and imbibed something just a wee bit stronger than mere milk! In fact you probably were participating in a non-stop orgy... I can only imagine... You boys in FTL (compared to we on the more serene west coast of Florida) know where the action is... And then some!!!!!! You guys are on par with the Key West contingent... and that reminds me that I need to contact a good buddy down there as well so that I can live vicariously through both of you!!!! :) ;)

We'll BVB, yes I originally posted on Saturday and I was at rainy, cold, and damp NE Command Post... I then made it to the SW Florida Command Post and even though there was no time change somehow I still seemed to experience a bit of jet lag. Add in trying to figure out what time zone funguy was in I got totally discombobulated ... Well actually more discombobulated than I normally am! So Yes, the boi is now on the left coast perhaps funguy can ship him down to Florida so we can finish him off. However, I doubt that there will be anything left to him... Funguy being a really fun guy and all.

As for last night, I did have my milk and cookies prior to retiring for some much needed rest. Something tells me that you had no rest last night... Devil that you are... and imbibed something just a wee bit stronger than mere milk! In fact you probably were participating in a non-stop orgy... I can only imagine... You boys in FTL (compared to we on the more serene west coast of Florida) know where the action is... And then some!!!!!! You guys are on par with the Key West contingent... and that reminds me that I need to contact a good buddy down there as well so that I can live vicariously through both of you!!!! :) ;)

Well the west coast of Florida may not be as wild as Broward County, but it has some of the most beautiful beaches anywhere, and it is serene, which is what the doctor orders sometime. As for me, I went to the Boca Bash on Sunday, so I was robbed of my nights sleep, but it was worth it....I wish I could post pics of some of those boys, but I only brought my phone, and they are hard to see from any distance....:( but more 'eye candy' than you can imagine...:p Oh la la. Enjoy your stay in Florida, it looks like the weather will be perfect.

The boi arrived by overnight delivery.

I asked Delivery Guy to wait as I opened the package to make sure he was not damaged (by FedEx) and still functional, and there was the boi, folded up like a pretzel, and not at all very lively. In order to give him time to get his shit together so he could say, "Thank you, Sir," Delivery Guy let out a whistle, growled, and began to open his shirt, letting that hairy chest out. The bulge in his shorts said, "Don't mess with me now" and it was aimed at me, not boi! Somehow, I became his boi and we forgot about the other boi. Don't worry, I'm not confused here with all the bois. Boi was too worn out by you right coasters and he just kinda shriveled up and went back to sleep while Delivery Guy said to me, "I'm giving you a choice, boi, which do you want first?…………"

That's how I spent my Sunday.

Funguy... Gotta love your fertile imagination. Now figure out a scenario for my Monday pic # 1... If you're not already working on it that is!

Working…….working…….working. To begin with, he should not have been driving through the South!

Archived