Thursday Funny

Gar1eth

This topic is 2782 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thanks Gman...absolutely hilarious!!! Loved his line about the speedo, "Let's not visualize, let's just move on" and then of course his MJ impressions were cute. All so very clever....;)

the greatest beauty is

Organic wholeness, the wholeness of life and things,

the divine beauty of the universe.

Love that, not man apart from that,

or else you will share man’s pitiful confusions,

or drown in despair when his days darken."

- Robinson Jeffers

B e l i e v e

In 1987 when he was 23

[video=youtube_share;4cUuYb6f0f4]

Gman

Gman

In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, Beware my power, The Great Gazoo is always right!!!!

John Pinette was one of my favorite comics. He died of heart failure about two weeks ago at age 50. A great loss.

Bit of trivia, he played the car jacking victim in the final Sinefeld episode.

“The mother of idiots is always pregnant.”

John Pinette was one of my favorite comics. He died of heart failure about two weeks ago at age 50. A great loss.

Bit of trivia, he played the car jacking victim in the final Sinefeld episode.

I don't think I had ever heard of him until I saw the obituary in the NYT. A lot of comedians I find only mildly amusing, but I would have liked to have seen him in a live show.

[video=youtube_share;vAkXPpBnSkM]http://youtu.be/vAkXPpBnSkM

Gman

Gman

In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, Beware my power, The Great Gazoo is always right!!!!

I don't think I had ever heard of him until I saw the obituary in the NYT. A lot of comedians I find only mildly amusing, but I would have liked to have seen him in a live show.

[video=youtube_share;vAkXPpBnSkM]http://youtu.be/vAkXPpBnSkM

Gman

I have a couple of his albums on my iPod and listen to his routines on the way to work. The Chinese Buffet bit always cracks me up.

“The mother of idiots is always pregnant.”

This bit is hilarious!!! The world lost a great talent. I can't believe I had never heard of him.

[video=youtube_share;En6ALRfctVM]

Gman

Gman