411 for My Annual Disneyworld Migration

gallahadesquire
This topic is 3654 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm going to Disneyworld / Greater Orlando next week. I'm looking for advice:

I'd like to find a real masseur, especially one who does myofascial work and / or cranial-sacral therapy.

Sensual / erotic not required, and probably not even interesting.

I might also want to try someone sensual / erotic.

Any suggestions are deeply appreciated!

I have used RJ Motivated rjmotivated.com. He is really a good masseur. And he can throw in sensual or erotic. His website says it all. He isn't cheap but it a great massage from a therapeutic standpoint. I've always opted for the massage / sensual combo. And have never been disappointed.

I was going to suggest RJ when I read MFLV's comment. I agree 100%! Yes, RJ is a skilled masseur, and he will be happy to be as erotic as you would like him to be. I usually get the stress-lifter plus massage for 90 minutes for $350. Yes, it's expensive, but I've been getting massages for ten years, and NO ONE massages like RJ, believe me! And if you spend less money, you will also have a first-rate experience. He's a nice guy, sincere, knows the human body and nutrition.

I wholeheartedly recommend Marco. http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/marcoo.shtml

He offers a combination of therapeutic and sensual massage, but the sensual aspects never overshadow the primarily therapeutic focus of the massage. He is, in my opinion, a very naturally talented masseur, and I wouldn't hesitate to hire him for a purely therapeutic session.

Archived