The kind of drones continues

seaboy4hire

This topic is 2781 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The king of drones continues

The great leader of this great nation and the winner of the peace prize for not doing a damn thing to actually promote or bring about peace is at it again. http://rt.com/usa/drone-yemen-dozens-dead-880/ One key word here that bothers me in this article, "alleged." No trail, no jury, just PEW PEW PEW PEW, kill em. Screw if they are not of any threat to the country like the 16 yr old boy that was drones down by a drone, the wedding party that was struck down by a drone and the countless others that have been killed, disabled and other wise effected by these out right acts of terrorism and war by our great leader and country. I can't wait for the day that Obomba meets the same fate as Saddam. 'MURIKA! Lets go and blow up third world brown people and bring democracy to their backwards lives!

Hugs,

Greg

Honey badger don't give a fuck!

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand

Seaboy, the nation state type polity is extraordinarily efficient at killing people. That's why the form has prevailed over all alternative political organizations worldwide. The USA is a nation state, we kill people; that's what nation states are for.

For an early analysis of the problem all other forms of government have with coping with the nation state, see Von Clausewitz, On War. The relevant section of Clausewitz's book was a deep analysis of the power of the new French nation state vs. that of the traditionally organized states of Europe but it is in no way dated.

It's hard enough to remember my opinions without also having to remember my reasons for them!

Screw if they are not of any threat to the country like the 16 yr old boy that was drones down by a drone, the wedding party that was struck down by a drone and the countless others that have been killed, disabled and other wise effected by these out right acts of terrorism and war by our great leader and country.

Well, Greg, maybe you should first address the morality of Yemen and countries like it, that promote terrorism and protect terrorists - terrorists who target innocents that may turn out to be a 16 year old boy at a wedding party. The government of Yemen has a "Go forth and kill, maim and blow off the limbs of people whose "crime" was getting on a subway in London or a train in Spain and we will protect you" policy. But the real terrorist is Obama, right?

"I can't wait for the day that Obomba meets the same fate as Saddam." You're as blood thirsty as the terrorists. The terrorists who you believe are just innocent "brown people" the world is trying to force democracy on.

Shed all the big crocodile tears you want, but take a stab at explaining to us how terrorism is to be effectively fought. Give us your top 5 bumper sticker slogans that will solve all of the world's problems, because it's just that easy, isn't it?

Well, Greg, maybe you should first address the morality of Yemen and countries like it, that promote terrorism and protect terrorists - terrorists who target innocents that may turn out to be a 16 year old boy at a wedding party. The government of Yemen has a "Go forth and kill, maim and blow off the limbs of people whose "crime" was getting on a subway in London or a train in Spain and we will protect you" policy. But the real terrorist is Obama, right?

"I can't wait for the day that Obomba meets the same fate as Saddam." You're as blood thirsty as the terrorists. The terrorists who you believe are just innocent "brown people" the world is trying to force democracy on.

Shed all the big crocodile tears you want, but take a stab at explaining to us how terrorism is to be effectively fought. Give us your top 5 bumper sticker slogans that will solve all of the world's problems, because it's just that easy, isn't it?

It's called quit telling our neighbors across the ocean and next door how to live and quit having our intelligence depts meddling in our neighbors affairs. Do you tell or force your neighbor how to live their lives? If you do I feel sorry for your neighbors. There are millions like myself just not here in the states but in those other countries that know our gov has absolutely no right drone bombing or removing elected officials and replacing them with DC puppets. It doesn't take a phd or over anyalizing of the situation to see what is being done is wrong and should have never happened. Just because this is the way things have been done for centuries now does not make it right and doesn't mean that people shouldn't speak out against it and demand change. And no, not that empty hokey pokey change bs that Obomba preached.

Hugs,

Greg

Honey badger don't give a fuck!

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand

It's called quit telling our neighbors across the ocean and next door how to live and quit having our intelligence depts meddling in our neighbors affairs. Do you tell or force your neighbor how to live their lives? If you do I feel sorry for your neighbors. There are millions like myself just not here in the states but in those other countries that know our gov has absolutely no right drone bombing or removing elected officials and replacing them with DC puppets. It doesn't take a phd or over anyalizing of the situation to see what is being done is wrong and should have never happened. Just because this is the way things have been done for centuries now does not make it right and doesn't mean that people shouldn't speak out against it and demand change. And no, not that empty hokey pokey change bs that Obomba preached.

You said nothing about countries like Yemen that export terrorism and protect the terrorists. That pesky little fact doesn't fit into your scenario so just ignore it and proclaim that the poor, misunderstood terrorists are just being forced into reacting and defending themselves against the great Satan that is Obama, who you wish to meet the same fate as Saddam Hussein.

"...that empty hokey pokey change bs that Obomba preached"...Obama's sermon is a far better sermon than the one you preach. What you preach cannot be defended without twisting yourself into knots of hypocrisy and after doing so you are even more convinced of your righteousness. As I said in response to your other thread about Nevada Bundy, you have officially become a parody of yourself. No one can mock you like you mock yourself, but you are the only one who doesn't get it

"Lets go and blow up third world brown people and bring democracy to their backwards lives!" A line that, for me, will live in infamy as one of the most ridiculous statements ever made. A line spoken by one who says NOTHING about those who go around the world blowing the limbs off of innocent people. Yep, it's all because of Obama's war against brown people.

Well, Greg, maybe you should first address the morality of Yemen and countries like it, that promote terrorism and protect terrorists -

1) The 'government' of Yemen, such that it is, actually supports the US anti-terrorist drone campaign. There's a multi-sided war going on in Yemen and the bunch currently holding the capital gets shot at regularly by the al Queda types. It's a "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" sort of thing. Plus we pay them a nice chunk of cash every year.

2) It's not entirely clear to me why blowing up innocent kids with an expensive high tech drone is moral but blowing up innocent kids with a cheap home made pressure cooker bomb is immoral.

3) It's also not entirely clear to me why you made the point that many of the kids we blow up are 'brown people'.

It's hard enough to remember my opinions without also having to remember my reasons for them!

"It's also not entirely clear to me why you made the point that many of the kids we blow up are 'brown people'."

If you read Greg's comment then you would know that blowing up "brown people" was his point and I was commenting on the ridiculousness of his "point", so put that question to Greg. Not me.

"It's not entirely clear to me why blowing up innocent kids with an expensive high tech drone is moral but blowing up innocent kids with a cheap home made pressure cooker bomb is immoral."

I did not advocate blowing up kids with either high tech equipment or cheap home made bombs. I asked Greg why he did not comment on the morality of the terrorists who do use cheap home made bombs to blow up kids and rip the limbs off of people. He certainly cried big crocodile tears on fighting back against the exported terrorism of those who maim and kill at will because democracy was being forced on the "brown people". Again, you need to put your question to Greg, as I did.

Sure sounds like you and I are asking the same things but you are holding me responsible for Greg's words.

You and Greg both have the same logic - which is none at all. You both see only what you want to see. Hear only what you want to hear. Facts are just so much white noise that you both tune out.

If you read Greg's comment then you would know that blowing up "brown people" was his point and I was commenting on the ridiculousness of his "point", so put that question to Greg. Not me.

When you're right you're right. Greg did drag race into the discussion first. I stand corrected.

You both see only what you want to see. Hear only what you want to hear. Facts are just so much white noise that you both tune out.

I guess we all get overly invested in our own opinions. Maybe that could be why you overlooked my point about the government in the Sana'a, the capital? :confused: