Dino in Los Angeles - 411?

tsgarp
This topic is 3295 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 11 months later...

met with him last night. parking was impossible. either tweaking or serious nervous tics. booked his next client immediately after me, so that 45 minutes in, he started texting (albeit apologizing for it) to keep said client away from front door. all the while, I had to hear about his landlord accusing him of various infractions. just under an hour, watching the clock, to the minute. pretty to look at, but at $160 for nude massage - would never use again. his massage was mediocre, and when I encouraged him to go deeper - he made us some excuse about a dislocated shoulder in the past....

+1

met with him last night. parking was impossible. either tweaking or serious nervous tics. booked his next client immediately after me, so that 45 minutes in, he started texting (albeit apologizing for it) to keep said client away from front door. all the while, I had to hear about his landlord accusing him of various infractions. just under an hour, watching the clock, to the minute. pretty to look at, but at $160 for nude massage - would never use again. his massage was mediocre, and when I encouraged him to go deeper - he made us some excuse about a dislocated shoulder in the past....

Archived