Adonis Recomendations

billhu
This topic is 3657 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Guys. For the first time in ages I have ban opportunity to visits the Addonis Lounge this Wednesday. Any recommendations abs to who gives a really good dance and if known who will meet me privately. I prefer natural men over body builders but friendly goes a long way with me and I will tip generously. Thanks.

If I go to Adonis by myself, I usually end up dropping a bundle (especially after a few drinks) for a series of really sexy teases.

My alternative (which ends up costing about the same amount, and which I find much more satisfying) is to head over there with a really sexy guy I've hired for the evening (not necessarily overnight).

Last time I did this, I went there with Marc D. and another guy who is no longer in NYC. We had more than a few of the "usually G4P but willing to really get into it with the right stud" types salivating. Marc and I picked one together ... an extraordinarily sexy, 20-something muscle stud who would only have given lil' ole me lap dances ... but when we made clear to him that the four of us would be playing together, and both of "my" guys offered to bottom for him, he was in a cab with us to my hotel room in no time. (After we walked separately to a corner a block away, so the other guys working that night wouldn't see him leaving with us.) The result was the hottest couple of hours I have ever had.

Haven't managed to put that scene together again since, 'cause I don't get to NYC as often as I used to. Sigh.

If I go to Adonis by myself, I usually end up dropping a bundle (especially after a few drinks) for a series of really sexy teases.

My alternative (which ends up costing about the same amount, and which I find much more satisfying) is to head over there with a really sexy guy I've hired for the evening (not necessarily overnight).

Last time I did this, I went there with Marc D. and another guy who is no longer in NYC. We had more than a few of the "usually G4P but willing to really get into it with the right stud" types salivating. Marc and I picked one together ... an extraordinarily sexy, 20-something muscle stud who would only have given lil' ole me lap dances ... but when we made clear to him that the four of us would be playing together, and both of "my" guys offered to bottom for him, he was in a cab with us to my hotel room in no time. (After we walked separately to a corner a block away, so the other guys working that night wouldn't see him leaving with us.) The result was the hottest couple of hours I have ever had.

Haven't managed to put that scene together again since, 'cause I don't get to NYC as often as I used to. Sigh.

Hot story. Thanks for sharing.

Archived