Funny Southwest Flight Attendant

Gar1eth
This topic is 3655 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I actually know-or rather knew her. I know her older sister better. But Martha and I played Jack (me) and Jill (her) in a children's Christmas Play forty something years ago. She's much better preserved than I am.

[video=youtube_share;07LFBydGjaM]

Gman

Southwest Airlines used to be KNOWN for these speeches by the flight attendants. It was always a riot for take-off and landing!

Gman - thanks for the memories!

IMHO, and I am unanimous in this, is that Southwest's ultimate enemy is their NOT having First Class / Business Class seating.

I really don't want to be on a flying bus.

IMHO, and I am unanimous in this, is that Southwest's ultimate enemy is their NOT having First Class / Business Class seating.

However, they are a profitable bus.

I agree. In general I'm am not really that fond of flying Southwest unless it's between Dallas, Austin, Houston, or maybe San Antonio. Their seats aren't that comfortable. They also dont have jetway closets for hanging bags which is annoying. And I hate not having an assigned seat although I don't need to always be in 1st or business. An assigned seat in coach would be fine too. Another bad thing is that if you are flying a long distance, because of stops or need to change planes, it can take much longer flying on Southwest than it does on other carriers. And they aren't really cheaper anymore to make up for the longer travel time as they were in the old days.

Gman

Archived