JASON MICHAELS, Las Vegas

Axiom2001
This topic is 3654 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Two days ago while I was at my computer and internet, I thought about posting, asking the whereabouts of Jason Michaels, that sweet, hirsute Brasilian from San Paulo who now lives in "Sin City." After thinking about him and beginning to formulate a thread about where this gorgeous man is at present, I went to http://www.rentboy.com/JasonMichaels, and lo and below, his ad was there. I was ecstatic because this whole thing was weird; I'd just begun to ask about him at "The Deli." Now, let me cut to the chase: WHO'S BEEN WITH HIM before he left on his travels? Answer here, por favor or send me a pvt. Was he a deep, deep, wet kisser? oral talents? topping skills? I'll await a plethora of responses! :):):)

I hired him for 2-3 hours as a 3rd during a multi-day appointment in Las Vegas with Tyger (see my review on Daddys). He was as a fantastic choice, looks exactly as described in his ad (sort of a hairy twink) was a horny little versatile fucker and very easy to hang out with...came on time, delivered as promised, and was a lot of fun...only positives from me and would absolutely re-hire. Enjoy him and say hello...

I have been with Jason for a few 2 hour sessions and there are only positive comments in regard to our time together... Whether it was hamburgs for dinner--- or private time after in my room... he was a true professional and made our time together a memorable evening... The only problem is that he has been traveling so much in the past year that we have not been able to connect and will try again this summer... I will definitely plan in advance for an evening with Jason again for my summer trip.

Thanks to the guys who've responded. I'm encouraged. Although I don't like excessive heat, I might just have to forget about it and try to fly to LV during the summer of 2014 to visit with the Mr. Jason Michaels. If not then, there is always fall; his rentboy ad says "I'm Back" in its title. Oh so welcoming.... :) :)

We've emailed back and forth a couple of times and he has always seemed eager to come out here and play. Just haven't been able to make it work yet. I also got the feeling that he doesn't always advertise because he has alot of regulars, especially during convention season. Very furry, though and a really hot little ass.

Okie

Archived