Need 411 on J.B. More of Fort Lauderdale

m4hotness
This topic is 3663 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Good day gents! Hope you are all well! I was wondering if any of you have had any experience with J.B. More on rentboy of Fort Lauderdale. I'm new and haven't figured out how to post the link to his page yet. Thanks for any help you can give.

Good day gents! Hope you are all well! I was wondering if any of you have had any experience with J.B. More on rentboy of Fort Lauderdale. I'm new and haven't figured out how to post the link to his page yet. Thanks for any help you can give.

Here's a link for you....other than that, I know nothing about him. Good luck.

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=379214&scid=116403595&sp=2&pos=39&locid=1436&iid=466152

Johnny works at Johnny’s. Nice guy I believe he is 27 but looks way Younger. His build looks a little slimmer in person. His profile is accurate. We had a nice hour together. You can always take him for a test drive at Johnny’s 1st. Feel free to PM me if you have a specific question.

Thank you rickx! I wi have to go to Johnny's and see him in the flesh.

Interesting. I knew I recognized him, but could not place the face. Good call rickx. Indeed he does work at Johnny's. Rickx is absolutely correct, he does appear a little slimmer in person, and he is a very nice guy. I have seen him on friday nights.

Good day gents! Hope you are all well! ...I'm new and haven't figured out how to post the link to his page yet. Thanks for any help you can give.

Thank you for the compliment. I don't get accorded 'gent' status much. As for posting links (web addresses) normally all you need to do is copy and paste and address that's in the form of 'http:// ' or 'www.' (minus the quotation marks. I only used those to show you what the forms were). In most cases the Forum software will convert that to a clickable link when it's posted. Very occasionally the software doesn't read the web address as a link. If that ever happens, let us know- there's another way using the icons at the top of the Message Box.

I hope this helps.

Gman

Archived