411 on Kenneth in NYC

beethoven
This topic is 2320 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 year later...

Contacted him thru his Craigslist ad, he responded immediately with $120 for incall, so I went for it. Glad I did. His apartment is small but very nice and immaculately clean. Ken speaks ok English. He needs new pictures. Better looking than the impression they give. Nice build, though not really muscular. He gets nude from the get go. His massage training his immediately apparent. Truly knows the male physique. It's not an "interactive" massage, but at times he climbs up on the table and is right on you. Definite sensual moves. I was a tad alarmed about 2/3 thru the hour where he expertly integrated the happy part, but it wasn't the ending. He went right back to massaging and I was totally zoned out. Great satisfying experience. Looking forward to trying 90 minutes next time.

• 4 weeks later...
Contacted him thru his Craigslist ad, he responded immediately with $120 for incall, so I went for it. Glad I did. His apartment is small but very nice and immaculately clean. Ken speaks ok English. He needs new pictures. Better looking than the impression they give. Nice build, though not really muscular. He gets nude from the get go. His massage training his immediately apparent. Truly knows the male physique. It's not an "interactive" massage, but at times he climbs up on the table and is right on you. Definite sensual moves. I was a tad alarmed about 2/3 thru the hour where he expertly integrated the happy part, but it wasn't the ending. He went right back to massaging and I was totally zoned out. Great satisfying experience. Looking forward to trying 90 minutes next time.

I read his ad at MASSEURFINDER 4 years ago and had massages over the last years at his spotlessly clean apartment. He does a good job, not very talkative, but comes to the point when you need it. I hope to see him again next month.

Thank you, EVdude and Asialover. I've been contemplating Kenneth for awhile. Now I think I'll give it a go.

Will you please report on your visit, Sync? Would be great!

I went yesterday. My review is pending. As you stated he does a good job. He is very quiet, but cordial. Very handsome, which is not so obvious from his ad images. I plan to see him again.

Unlike EVdude's experience, Kenneth did not get nude with me, he wore briefs.

Thanks, again for your input.

Interested in meeting him and have followed the thread. In the spirit of trying to figure out how far he goes, he writes in his ad on SexyMasseur:

Full body nude massage to release the tensions - Mutual touching (Full ad)

Seems like the issue with him is what the client asks for.

Interested in meeting him and have followed the thread. In the spirit of trying to figure out how far he goes, he writes in his ad on SexyMasseur:

Full body nude massage to release the tensions - Mutual touching (Full ad)

Seems like the issue with him is what the client asks for.

It certainly appears that way. Next time I contact him I'll be a little more inquisitive :p

During all my visits he at first had a string or a tiny slip on which he removed after a while. So I had full access to all his vital parts as advertised. I did ask however for an "erotic massage" when I contacted him.

Thanks Asialover, I'll specify the massage type next time. :)

• 1 year later...