Liquid Tampa

geoffk
This topic is 3687 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So I ended up here on XXX Tuesday. I had already talked to some guys I knew about meeting on Tuesday night and one of them told me about Liquid on Tuesday.

I had always gone to G-Bar before because they had free drinks until 11, but they don't have private dances at G-Bar so i figured I give Liquid a try. Well I had a great time with several guys. And I'm going back tonight (Thursday) to meet up with some the guys I didn't have time for on Tuesday. Went out Wednesday night but it was very quiet everywhere.

So I ended up here on XXX Tuesday. I had already talked to some guys I knew about meeting on Tuesday night and one of them told me about Liquid on Tuesday.

I had always gone to G-Bar before because they had free drinks until 11, but they don't have private dances at G-Bar so i figured I give Liquid a try. Well I had a great time with several guys. And I'm going back tonight (Thursday) to meet up with some the guys I didn't have time for on Tuesday. Went out Wednesday night but it was very quiet everywhere.

Do they have private rooms or do they still use that balcony?

Archived