New York date night

Mac64
This topic is 2143 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Headed to New York early next month for a couple days of business and a couple days of fun. Looking for a guy to spend a Friday or Saturday evening with. Dinner, drinks, show, overnight. Like muscular, versatile, passionate kisser, hairy or smooth, good conversationalist. If it helps, Some of my favorite hires have been Dane Michaels, Dane Scott, Tristan Baldwin, AJ Irons. Suggestions?

Headed to New York early next month for a couple days of business and a couple days of fun. Looking for a guy to spend a Friday or Saturday evening with. Dinner, drinks, show, overnight. Like muscular, versatile, passionate kisser, hairy or smooth, good conversationalist. If it helps, Some of my favorite hires have been Dane Michaels, Dane Scott, Tristan Baldwin, AJ Irons. Suggestions?

Kyle Vong is a sweetheart. Very sexy, compact, muscular (but not overly-so) body. He's short, very smooth. Superb kisser, excellent conversationalist, fantastic bottom. He's asian, if that matters to you. The only caveat would be that if you're in NYC when I am you CANNOT have him. :)

• 4 years later...
Kyle Vong is a sweetheart. Very sexy, compact, muscular (but not overly-so) body. He's short, very smooth. Superb kisser, excellent conversationalist, fantastic bottom. He's asian, if that matters to you. The only caveat would be that if you're in NYC when I am you CANNOT have him. :)

Any link ?