Hookies 2014. Nominated for Best Dressed/Style VOTE FOR ME!

Amir
This topic is 3700 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I placed my vote for you immediately when voting began. This one category that there was no contest in was Best Dressed and you are a perfect candidate for that title. You make clothes look good when you're wearing them and the clothes you choose add to your looks. Of course, I'm sure a very handsome man with an incredible physique is underneath our Best Dressed guy.

Congratulations and wishing you the best.

Boston Bill

You got it Daddy! Do you prefer me in a beaded gown or a short slutty cocktail dress? I'll be sure to bring a couple options to PS with me in march so you can help me decide…

LOL

Nope! Ain't going to do it until you show us you in your Dress! (p.s. You need to update your signature)

Perfect I got the dress and the heals.. its on Baby….

Looking forward to meeting you as well too!!! Daddy!!!! enjoy [video=youtube;9TJV8K8G55s]

How about a short slutty beaded gown? Look forward to meeting you!

xoxo

Thanks Babe!!

I placed my vote for you immediately when voting began. This one category that there was no contest in was Best Dressed and you are a perfect candidate for that title. You make clothes look good when you're wearing them and the clothes you choose add to your looks. Of course, I'm sure a very handsome man with an incredible physique is underneath our Best Dressed guy.

Congratulations and wishing you the best.

Boston Bill

Archived