Okay...this is weird

gcursor
This topic is 3713 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So last night we had snow thunderstorms...which I've never seen happen before. I'm thinking next could be snow tornadoes. I'm pretty sure these are all signs of the Apocalypse and so I expect zombies in SNOW to be besieging my domicile next. I'm just not sure how good zombies operate in snow...do they have some type of four-wheel drive that can help them get through snow banks? What if they encounter ice? Do the zombies slip and fall, get back up, slip and fall again until they get across the ice patch more bloody and bruised than before?

I'm just curious if anybody knows the answers to these burning questions that I've been having lately....

gc

So last night we had snow thunderstorms...which I've never seen happen before. I'm thinking next could be snow tornadoes. I'm pretty sure these are all signs of the Apocalypse and so I expect zombies in SNOW to be besieging my domicile next. I'm just not sure how good zombies operate in snow...do they have some type of four-wheel drive that can help them get through snow banks? What if they encounter ice? Do the zombies slip and fall, get back up, slip and fall again until they get across the ice patch more bloody and bruised than before?

I'm just curious if anybody knows the answers to these burning questions that I've been having lately....

gc

It's probably due to the fact that we are experiencing the Fimbulwinter- which, as everyone knows is the winter preceding Ragnarok= The Twilight Of The Gods. Apparently a Viking Calendar shows it's all ( ie the World) ending Saturday meaning today February 22nd.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/02/20/viking-apocalypse-end-of-the-world-saturday/5643717/

It's been nice knowing all of you.

Gman

It's probably due to the fact that we are experiencing the Fimbulwinter- which, as everyone knows is the winter preceding Ragnarok= The Twilight Of The Gods. Apparently a Viking Calendar shows it's all ( ie the World) ending Saturday meaning today February 22nd.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/02/20/viking-apocalypse-end-of-the-world-saturday/5643717/

It's been nice knowing all of you.

Gman

Thank goodness I came across this thread and the info from Gman...I was going to waste the day doing taxes but now I will enjoy my last day on Earth eating, drinking and sex. What a way to go!!!!

Weather this winter has been really screwed up. You guys, across the Atlantic, got all the snow and over here in Belgium we haven't had a single snowflake this winter ... and it's almost March.

It has been exceptionally sunny and in the fifties. And we never get lots of sun in the winter ... it's usually grey, gloomy and rainy.

So, it IS weird!

"Thank you", global warming for screwing up with us.

Weather this winter has been really screwed up. You guys, across the Atlantic, got all the snow and over here in Belgium we haven't had a single snowflake this winter ... and it's almost March.

It has been exceptionally sunny and in the fifties. And we never get lots of sun in the winter ... it's usually grey, gloomy and rainy.

So, it IS weird!

"Thank you", global warming for screwing up with us.[/color]

So that's why you haven't been over to visit us lately. You've been enjoying the nice Belgium weather too much.

Gman

Archived