Adult Video Booth Hustlers

dfw2sfo
This topic is 3333 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Been visiting some adult video stores w glory hole booths recently. Often I am able to find one or more guys to hook up with for free. There are also working guys there sometimes. I've hired a few. Going rate seems to be $20 to suck and $40 if they cum. Found a few good looking guys and it's quick, clean and easy. Anyone else have this type of experience? I'm in NYC and often go to Vishara video on 8th Ave and 49th St. Been to a few of the Chelsea ones too. Less attitude in midtown. Any favorites of anyone out there?

I personally have not, but while in the lobby of the Nob Hill a few years back, waiting for Jake Steele to finish, so that we could go pillage and plunder SF, I watched as a steady stream of men paraded down stairs into the video side of the theater. I remember being very surprised how hot many of the guys were hot. I asked the manager how the whole cruising thing worked in the video booths. He was very sweet and gave me a quick guided tour and showed me how one goes about it. It was very interesting to say the least.

I have met a few good men...mostly str8 ......I am only interested in XXL thick cock for sucking si this gives me the preview to confirm the goods....so far I have only had good experiences....one man in particular....Alex aka Cock Slinga on Huey Love/Black Rayne Productions....incredible horsecock and he loves being done....very responsive and sensual...at a whopping 10x7 (REAL!!!) a repeat performer....also Chris from CL....aka Dominican Kong...25 y/o...sweet...quite interactive....a beautiful monster...polite..always a pleaser.."do you like that?"...want more?..I call you next week"....oink!:p

Been visiting some adult video stores w glory hole booths recently. Often I am able to find one or more guys to hook up with for free. There are also working guys there sometimes. I've hired a few. Going rate seems to be $20 to suck and $40 if they cum. Found a few good looking guys and it's quick, clean and easy. Anyone else have this type of experience? I'm in NYC and often go to Vishara video on 8th Ave and 49th St. Been to a few of the Chelsea ones too. Less attitude in midtown. Any favorites of anyone out there?

Quick and easy, yes. Clean, not so much. Thanks for the recommendation though.

. . . and always carry a small packet of handywipes and a small bottle of Purex!!

And perhaps a little mouthwash. http://www.boytoy.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

http://spinningplatters.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/bleach.jpg

• 1 year later...
No idea if it's the best, but I do notice that the Blue Store (8th Ave between 20th & 21st) and more so the Rainbow Station across the street seem to be busy in this regard.

Kevin Slater

Thanks, do you see hustlers at this location or just people going in booths for free?

Thanks

OMG I am SO out of the loop lol. I LIVE here (nyc) and honestly thought ALL these places went the way of phone booths and bars you can smoke in lol. I know the vids stores (we still say "vid" ??) still exist the one on Christopher has been there since the flood, but re booths and hustlers/pick ups etc NO idea this was STILL around!!

Archived