Kanye Proves He's Straight

MiamiLooker
This topic is 3714 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

For those that think Kanye West tries too hard to prove he’s straight, it's obvious he loves and respects his bride-to-be, Kim Kartrashian, very much. Rapping “I impregnanted your mouth girl, ooh/that's when I knew you could be my spouse, girl" shows he knew she was the one for him the first time he massaged her tonsils.

For those that think Kanye West tries too hard to prove he’s straight, it's obvious he loves and respects his bride-to-be, Kim Kartrashian, very much. Rapping “I impregnanted your mouth girl, ooh/that's when I knew you could be my spouse, girl" shows he knew she was the one for him the first time he massaged her tonsils.

....LMAO. The fruit thing I get, cause you was just tryin to help, but Kanye and Kim is not something I enjoy thinking about....funny stuff ML.

Hmm. is the world really a better place now that we publicly know that she swallows? (I wish that whole family would go away...)

He said "impregnated your mouth", not "impregnated your guts," so she might have spit.

Those may be the worst written lyrics I've ever heard.

Throwing down the gauntlet here, Bill, aren't you? Let's organize a competition - we'll use that glory hole thing where someone can lurk behind and offer services to guys. Of course we won't be able to tell who is actually doing the sucking. This way we'll all know once and for all who gives the best bj's and we'll be able to move on with our lives.

Actually that's how women first made inroads in the world's great orchestras - they held auditions behind a wall so that it was completely anonymous. Suddenly women started getting orchestral playing jobs. Not sure it's an apt analogy, but who knows. . .

Throwing down the gauntlet here, Bill, aren't you? Let's organize a competition - we'll use that glory hole thing where someone can lurk behind and offer services to guys. Of course we won't be able to tell who is actually doing the sucking. This way we'll all know once and for all who gives the best bj's and we'll be able to move on with our lives.

Actually that's how women first made inroads in the world's great orchestras - they held auditions behind a wall so that it was completely anonymous. Suddenly women started getting orchestral playing jobs. Not sure it's an apt analogy, but who knows. . .

Great idea. One of the groups will win "lips down"

Boston Bill

My brain agrees with you, but then to be honest, I have never even seen an episode of their show, I just see pics of him online, and while my brain agrees with you, the other part responds…….

Anyone else ever want to have sex with someone they don't like or respect as a person but find overpowering sexual attraction to……?

Archived