Real modeling agencies

friendofsheila
This topic is 3720 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I wonder what it's like in those places.

Probably it's just as boring as any other office.

I remember working in a building in LA where I SWEAR there must have been an agency on one of the other floors. One day I got into the elevator and the men lined up around the walls were handsome, long-legged blondes. I almost lost consciousness.

I remember working in a building in LA where I SWEAR there must have been an agency on one of the other floors. One day I got into the elevator and the men lined up around the walls were handsome, long-legged blondes. I almost lost consciousness.

Santa Monica Blvd between Crescent Heights and La Cienega, south side of Santa Monica, over a coffee shop?

Mali Finn Casting Agency....

here's a clip for you to follow and discover that world. You can also watch "The devil wears Prada", I'm sure there's a Miranda in every Model's Agency.

[video=youtube;ew3t2CEkGd4]

Archived