Its going down I'm yelling timber

purplekow
This topic is 3727 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I love their cover of "Blurred Lines." And I'll take the pianist, please!

Thanks nate_sf...I was skeptical of how they would pull off the rendition of "Blurred Lines" which is currently front and center on my ipod, but I thoroughly enjoyed it, and yes I'll share the piano player. I noticed him in the last video. :p

I love their cover of "Blurred Lines." And I'll take the pianist, please!

Another great one. Nate. You always have great taste in music and MEN. The pianist is just so with the dark, thick hair, scruffy beard, and hairy arms. I wonder if he plays the "organ" as well as he plays the piano -:)

Boston Bill

Thanks nate_sf...I was skeptical of how they would pull off the rendition of "Blurred Lines" which is currently front and center on my ipod, but I thoroughly enjoyed it, and yes I'll share the piano player. I noticed him in the last video. :p

Now that I've done some more digging, it looks like the piano player is the main guy organizing the whole thing - named Scott Bradlee:

photo.jpg

He/they have a youtube page with their stuff, plus the usual twitter and facebook platforms:

https://www.youtube.com/user/ScottBradleeLovesYa

I'm all pitter-patter now... thanks purplekow for sharing this with us!

Now that I've done some more digging, it looks like the piano player is the main guy organizing the whole thing - named Scott Bradlee:

photo.jpg

He/they have a youtube page with their stuff, plus the usual twitter and facebook platforms:

https://www.youtube.com/user/ScottBradleeLovesYa

I'm all pitter-patter now... thanks purplekow for sharing this with us!

He's quite the man, and very talented. I like him with the semi-beard better, very sexy. I just downloaded about 10 songs from itunes. All surprisingly refreshing, they will be a nice addition.

Thanks PK and Nate_sf for posting these links...

Archived