Rick Munroe......I'm confused

Bob
This topic is 3727 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I hope I'm not treading into dangerous territory. What did Rick mean when he said he is forbidden from posting for life? Why? What happened? I always felt he always added so much to this site. And then why was the post about him closed? I must have missed something somewhere.

not an expert on the topic, but the thread was closed because personal info was posted yesterday in it....and, though very smart and savvy, he could get assertive and "militant" at times about gay issues when he was posting....eventually, it all got to be too much and he was banned.....

do I have all that correct??!!

You would have to ask Daddy or deej why he was banned, but I don't think they want to talk about it. There are some regular posters here who know Rick and might be willing to share that info with you privately, but I don't think you will get an answer in this thread.

My recollection is that Rick Monroe attacked openly one of the administrators of this website. I don't think these posts were kept on the site.

When his account was put on a time-out, he resumed his attacks under Derek's account and under their joint RickandDerek profile, which caused Daddy to intervene and put some order in place. There was a big sign posted about someone that had to clean his own mess ... Apparently no effort was made towards solving the issue.

My recollection is that Rick Monroe attacked openly one of the administrators of this website. I don't think these posts were kept on the site.

When his account was put on a time-out, he resumed his attacks under Derek's account and under their joint RickandDerek profile, which caused Daddy to intervene and put some order in place. There was a big sign posted about someone that had to clean his own mess ... Apparently no effort was made towards solving the issue.[/color]

I can't stop watching!

http://media.mercola.com/ImageServer/Public/2013/November/family-watching-tv-fb.jpg

I am not going to search for the discussion that started some of the problems, beyond writing that it had to do with last years Palm Springs weekend. It would not even write that much if two of the people who posted several times in that thread in disagreement with Rick are back again in this discussion.

Derek and Rick were put on "time out" for life in either late April or early May 2013.

Archived