Samuel Review

kjun
This topic is 3737 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://www.masseurfinder.com[/url] appears to confirm that he does. If I were near where he works I would try him for sure. Hope one of you can check him out and report on what he is willing to do.

OK I agree he's hot, but are you not concerned about the comment in the review, where the reviewer say, "His pictures are slightly "off"--I almost didn't recognize him" and also where the reviewer says, "I can't put my finger on why his photos seem odd" ....for me that is all a red flag, I think you have to ask yourself, "Is the guy in the photograph going to open the door? If the answer is yes, then I'm "all in"......But, and there always is a but.

I think this ad and review are fake. The guy in the pictures is Mike Thurston, a fitness model and personal trainer in the UK. I find it odd the links to the youtube videos are from different users. Wouldn't "Samuel" have his own youtube account with his vids? It also appears the youtube vids are compilations of Mike's Instagram videos. Lastly, I find it comical that the reviewer claims Samuel's English isn't very good - Mike speaks perfect English, just with a British accent!

http://instagram.com/mikethurston

https://www.facebook.com/auroraathleticofficial

https://www.facebook.com/m.g.thurston

Both parties are right:

1) I wrote the review; I'm hopefully (or largely) legit.

2) The pictures are fake;

It still beats me why a masseur who is basically very, very good-looking would need to

use fake pictures of a male super-model.

The "real" Samuel has immense, terrific biceps. His face is very nice but

not "perfect."

The entire situation reminds one either of just switch-and-bait, or of a sad

counterpart to very lovely girls who are anorexic, up-chucking themselves to death

to "to be perfect."

I don't believe Samuel was masking a sensitive day job.

If anyone knows who to write to at the massage website, I guess I can send

in a note about this.

Is that warranted?

BC

Both parties are right:

1) I wrote the review; I'm hopefully (or largely) legit.

2) The pictures are fake;

It still beats me why a masseur who is basically very, very good-looking would need to

use fake pictures of a male super-model.

The "real" Samuel has immense, terrific biceps. His face is very nice but

not "perfect."

The entire situation reminds one either of just switch-and-bait, or of a sad

counterpart to very lovely girls who are anorexic, up-chucking themselves to death

to "to be perfect."

I don't believe Samuel was masking a sensitive day job.

If anyone knows who to write to at the massage website, I guess I can send

in a note about this.

Is that warranted?

BC

Thank you very much BC for the clarification. For me personally, the only question would be how different is the real Samuel from the pics that are posted. Since I realize now that "BC" is actually Bcohen (I didn't make the connection at first) I would tend to trust your judgment.

Thank you very much BC for the clarification. For me personally, the only question would be how different is the real Samuel from the pics that are posted. Since I realize now that "BC" is actually Bcohen (I didn't make the connection at first) I would tend to trust your judgment.

Very different, BVB! In my review I should have pointed this out more firmly, as opposed

to listing caveats.

The "real" Samuel should really be

handsome enough for the vast majority of consumers.

But if anyone is looking for that "super-hunk"--no, you won't get him.

BC

BC (bcohen) has had 1323 posts using BC. Since you are a FREQUENT POSTER, it is surprising you didn't know that, but it shouldn't make a difference, however, it seems to completely change your perspective from your previous post. He explained his situation in a very professional way and was simply asking if and how to contact the massage website

Boston Bill

My perspective never changed. I was always concerned about how Samuel looked.....think before posting.

Reread your previous post which questioned "the reviewer" about hiring someone with fake pictures. After realizing it was a respected Forum member, your comment changed to "I would tend to trust your judgement" I certainly can think, but maybe you should start making consistent posts instead of playing both sides of the coin.

This really has nothing to do with you BB....it is a discussion between me and BC. If he had a problem with my enquiries, I'm sure he would have said something....and not realizing that BC was bcohen is no different than you not realizing that JJ was JJkrkwood, when everyone else seemed to get it...think before posting. Have a nice night BB and say hello to JJ for me.

Guess you forgot. This is an OPEN FORUM. I'm sure my 2 JJ friends would love to say something to you but I will say hello to them for you. Sweet Dreams

B

Reread your previous post which questioned "the reviewer" about hiring someone with fake pictures. After realizing it was a respected Forum member, your comment changed to "I would tend to trust your judgement" I certainly can think, but maybe you should start making consistent posts instead of playing both sides of the coin.

Must be cold up there in Boston, with not much to do....LMAO

Archived