Essential Relationship Saver?

Gar1eth

[video=youtube_share;gxVhqkF9KgU]http://youtu.be/gxVhqkF9KgU

Gman

Hilarious Gman...I might get one for the dog, cause every now and again, she almost drives me out of the bedroom...;)

the greatest beauty is

Organic wholeness, the wholeness of life and things,

the divine beauty of the universe.

Love that, not man apart from that,

or else you will share man’s pitiful confusions,

or drown in despair when his days darken."

- Robinson Jeffers

B e l i e v e

Hilarious Gman...I might get one for the dog, cause every now and again, she almost drives me out of the bedroom...;)

The only reason I found this was that I have a Google Chromecast and was looking up an English comedian--Jason Manford on Youtube-to play on my telly. I found a Graham Norton show from 2010 where Graham gave the blanky to one of the other guests-- soon to be married Katie Perry. But alas along with Katie's marriage to Russell and Jason's marriage to his wife, the blanket company seems to be no more. I did find a substitute on ebay by entering the term "marriage saver blanket".

Gman

Gman

In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, Beware my power, The Great Gazoo is always right!!!!

That is right up there with the clapper and Chia Pets.

Boston Bill

I've always wanted to buy my brother a Chia Pet for his birthday or Hanukkah. I never remember in time though, and I'm not sure he would appreciate it if I did.

Gman

Gman

In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, Beware my power, The Great Gazoo is always right!!!!

I've always wanted to buy my brother a Chia Pet for his birthday or Hanukkah. I never remember in time though, and I'm not sure he would appreciate it if I did.

Gman

I have a very handsome 23 year old nephew who is constantly talking about getting bald (he isn't), so last year for his birthday I bought him the Chia Pet head and put a Rogain box cover on the top of the Chia. He got such a kick out of it and everyone roared.

Boston Bill

Live Your Dreams With Passion And Purpose