Planning an overnight in NYC

DaddyCub
This topic is 3715 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

"Party pack" you say? Now I never thought of that. Thanks for the tip. Good luck to you too - that Mike Masters looks like a hunk and guys have written glowing reviews. I'm jealous already;-)

Four pack of Fleets on sale at local pharmacy. Trying to avoid Duane Read's high NYC prices.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ultimately I didn't go with Mike. I probably will at a future visit. If one makes an appt with Mike, does he provide a face pic? I was under the impression that he wouldn't do so no matter what.

No, the two guys I chose didn't appear in my original list at all.

I don't recall if Mike will send a face pic after one has made an appt. To be honest, a face pic isn't that important to me, so I don't think I asked for one upon making our appt, given his general aversion. I do remember asking him why he doesn't post them on his ad, and he assured me it was for discretion purposes. I asked because I thought maybe he didn't think his face was a strong suit. But I thought he was very, very handsome.

As I said before, something was kind of off abut the guy I scheduled for Tuesday night. He sent me two pics with his face but the tattoos didn't match those in the ad. Then I took a much close look at the pics in the ad and noticed that some had a tattoo and others didn't but none had the tattoos in the face pics.

Thanks to this thread: http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?96680-Sylvan-String&p=889773#post889773

I was able to determine that the guy who advertises as Reese in NYC ( http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=393909&scid=111403982&sp=11&pos=207&locid=1569&iid=475794 ) is using stolen pics from all over the internet and the face pics he sent me were candids stolen from a fitness model's Facebook page. So I've decided to not even bother contacting him again and I'll find someone else for Tuesday night.

I think I'll go with Clark since although some PM's indicated he can be "awkward" he has caught my eye for too long to not take the chance.

Steven, thank you for your post on how to search images. You may have saved me a lot of embarrassment and disappointment.

Trip was a blast. Review of one of the guys is submitted although I may have made a mistake and just referred to him as Miguel instead of PR Miguel. Hopefully Daddy will catch that. I won't review him here since I submitted one, but I'll just say... YAHOO! Great hire and intend to see him again.

Second guy was very nice as well. I did not submit a review for him because he indicated dismay at hearing that previous reviews about him were still up. I demonstrated that his picture is not attached and he relaxed. I gathered that he had personal reasons (visitor's visa perhaps) for not wanting reviews, which is a shame as he was quite fun as well. Not the same intensity as Miguel, but certainly worth hiring.

I think I may forego some planned home improvements and make another trip in the Spring.

DaddyCub Just a question. You were initially very firm with the idea of the guy being at least 6'3 yet PR Miguel advertises at 5"11 Did you expand your horizons or did you just not find someone at 6"3? I prefer my men shorter but I am always willing to make an exception for the exceptional. What happened here?

Glad you had a good time.

The second guy I hired was 6'6", so that met my needs for one night. PR Miguel had been on my "want" list for a very long time and when I saw him advertising again after a hiatus, I couldn't take the chance of missing him. This specific trip I wanted to finally fulfill a lifelong fantasy of being with a man taller than I and since I would be there two nights, I knew I could do it. I hired Clark/Gabe for one night and at 6'6" he met that need completely. It was an entirely new experience for me to have to look up to kiss a guy (it's the Sandra Dee in me). ;) That still left me another night for someone else.

I go for all kinds of men, next time I might like a little bulldog (Mr NYC Ivan would fit that bill for me http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=379252&iid=466186&scid=111852112&sp=9&pos=165&locid=1569 ). So he may be on my list for my next trip. But barring any unforeseen circumstance, I can't imagine going to NY and not spending some time with Miguel, even just dinner or drinks. It was that good, and he's that sweet.

Trip was a blast. Review of one of the guys is submitted although I may have made a mistake and just referred to him as Miguel instead of PR Miguel. Hopefully Daddy will catch that. I won't review him here since I submitted one, but I'll just say... YAHOO! Great hire and intend to see him again.

Glad it all worked out pretty well for you, DaddyCub. It pays off to properly do your 'homework' ahead of time. http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/hand-gestures/thumbs-up-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon.gif

Archived