Chris Crawford is Back!

gallahadesquire

This topic is 2867 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I remember seeing ads before. And a review of his posts (BostonChris) show some troubled times.

Any advice regarding this young man? He has a history of very positive reviews,

but the reviews themselves are not available (2000-2002 and 2005).

I believe he retired in 2006 or so ... it might be an interesting tale as to what brought him

back. His current photos are HOT (IMHO).

Any input? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/index.asp?cmd=view&id=291870&Login=ChrisCrawford

Edited by gallahadesquire

Do not try to the patience of Dragons, for you are Crunchy and good with Ketchup.

I remember seeing ads before. And a review of his posts (BostonChris) show some troubled times.

Any advice regarding this young man? He has a history of very positive reviews,

but the reviews themselves are not available (2000-2002 and 2005).

I believe he retired in 2006 or so ... it might be an interesting tale as to what brought him

back. His current photos are HOT (IMHO).

Any input? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/index.asp?cmd=view&id=291870&Login=ChrisCrawford

I always wanted to meet him, but I never had the chance. On his current ad, I'd say that pictures #3,4,5,6 and maybe 8 are from back in the day. I think picture # 1 may be new. And I'm not sure of the other ones.

Gman

Gman

In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, Beware my power, The Great Gazoo is always right!!!!

Yes I'm back... and I should clarify some things...

Hey guys, yes I'm back in the area... I was living on the west coast since 2006 and moved back to Massachusetts a couple years ago.

There were no troubled times, no big dramas, just change of scenery. I totally forgot about this site until a client mentioned it. After contacting daddy, he changed my status to active. And yes, a few pics are older (lockers shot and the red jock - photos by Kent Taylor at Raging Stallion) but I have them there so that guys can recognize me, all of the others are recent. So, if you would like to contact me, I'm all yours. -Chris