las vegas please help

Steve9332

This topic is 2861 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi All

Will be in Vegas next month, need help!

I prefer personality! Im very much vanilla, enjoy intimacy, loooove to have a strong shoulder to fall asleep on.

Dinner, snuggle up to watch a movie together etc,

ofcourse it helps if they are candy for the eyes too........

any suggestions on who would fit?

Mike

You can’t go wrong with Ace (Rock Star), Peter Hung or, if tattoos aren’t a turn-off, Derek Atlas! These guys are all easy on the eyes (HOT!!!) and great conversationalists who would be wonderful social companions and, if my experience is any indication, are able to “vanilla” you to ecstacy! ;)

TruHart1 :cool:

Matthew James is my blond Superman Superstar. He's straight, but you can't tell when you're with him.

Haha yeah! That's because I feel that sexuality is spectrum. I am not a big fan of the classifications of gay straight or bi. What you will find is that all of us are more alike then different. I love going out and enjoying a nice dinner and conversation. I am a huge talker and have a lot of interesting views and upbringings :) Love kissing, top, and occasionally bottom, but I still would classify myself as straight. But who really cares? Lol we are all beautiful people and deserve to enjoy life. Thanks again for the positive feedback <3 :)

Guest countryboywny
Hi All

Will be in Vegas next month, need help!

I prefer personality!

any suggestions on who would fit?

Mike

In my experience, that would be Ace.