Modern Love-TV Show- A Rant!!!

Gar1eth
This topic is 3743 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The tagline of the article is could the TV Show 'Looking' Be A Gay TV Show For The Rest Of Us

Well it's not unless all the rest of us are incredibly good-looking and athletic/toned. If they want to make a TV show for the 'rest of us', please show us some overweight/balding guys. I mean from the promotional pictures in the article, no one is even wearing glasses. And if in the show they decide one of them does need say reading glasses, they will probably be some trendy pair that cost over $500. For the 'rest of us' give me a break!!! I'd gladly give up either or both of my nuts and go on testosterone supplements to look like any of the guys on it. Heck why stop with my nuts. I'd give up my thyroid, adrenals, and pituitary too.

http://www.out.com/entertainment/television/2014/01/14/looking-hbo-jonathan-groff-andrew-haigh

Gman

... I'd give up my thyroid, adrenals, and pituitary too...Gman

You might want to re-think what you give up. Without a thyroid, adrenals, and pituitary looking like those guys wouldn't do you much good, unless you want to be the best-looking corpse in the funeral home. Maybe you could give up a big toe or one of thumb. Maybe even a kidney. You have another one of each, right?

Archived