Twist South Beach

geoffk
This topic is 3631 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well i was here Friday and Saturday nights. I like it here. There are more than enough guys to get me excited and fill my need of male interaction. Ok so you can't do it in private but you can do practically anything you want out in the open. I will say that since you are out in the open all the other dancers know what you are doing and what you are spending so you can become very popular. I guess this is a good and a bad thing. I wish i could print some money up and have all that i needed so i didn't have to say no so often. I also wish i could go back tonight but on to the rest of my vacation.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I'm kind of late reporting my visit to SOBE last week so I decided to put my notes regarding Twist on this thread. I was at Twist Tues, Wed, Thurs of last week. Good fun each night. Winter fun in South Beach is in full swing as Twist was quite busy even on Tuesday night. There were about 12 dancers in attendance on Tuesday....3/4 of whom I had seen before and then 3-4 new guys. Three of the new guys were each from different countries: Italy, Venezuela, and Cuba. Mostly Latino dancers on all nights with the exception of Mark from MS, one black American guy, and a hot number from Poland. The biggest bodies were on Diego from Uruguay, and Fabio from Italy. Wednesday and Thursday had 1-2 more dancers than on Tuesday but the cold weather those two days probably kept a few dancers away. Temps dropped to the mid-40's on Miami Beach Wednesday and Thursday nights which kept things brisk but still fun.

Nothing more to really report. I had a great time all three nights. Thursday was a short night for me at Twist as I had an early flight to catch. My one big complaint at Twist (and in Florida generally), is the ever-present cigarette smoke in all the bars. It really is a nuisance and one of the reasons I've been spending allot more time in Montreal the last 12 months and less time in Florida.

I'll also add that Luca from Italy is one of the hottest guys that dances at Twist. He is straight but is easy to talk to, fun to be around with, and has an amazing body. I don't ever feel like he is hustling me. That can't be said of some of the other straight guys.

Geoffk, I've yet to experience lap-dancing, but a m looking forward to doing so.

Could you please explain, either here or in a PM, what you meant by "you can do practically anything you want"?

Are there really no limitations at all?

Thanks.

I did not "audition" any one so I do not know who would be willing to meet afterwards.

I believe the dancers start around 10PM til 4AM.

A lap dance is $20 for one song, but they will always try to get you to buy more than one.

• 3 months later...

I was in South Beach last Tuesday and Wednesday and got to Twist both nights (I did not venture to any other clubs). Tuesday was surprisingly busy with the bar filling up quite early. The dancers were quite surprised and happy as I think most of them expect Tuesdays to be pretty slow. Wednesday was a little slower but still with plenty of patrons. The bartenders and manager were the same as always.

Many familiar faces in the ranks of the dancers: Diego from Uruguay, Fabio and Luca from Italy, Ferraz from Jordon, and Andres from Peru. A few new guys from Cuba and Spain. The dancers start at 10:00pm.....or pretty close to it. Great fun all around and a big bonus on Wednesday: I was there for 90 minutes before anyone lit up a cigarette close by me. What a pleasure to enjoy the Twist cabana bar for 90 minutes without intrusion of that nasty cigarette smoke. It was heaven!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived