Size queen here

Edward
This topic is 3753 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Is this really a "Baby" Jaker? If so since he's grown and become an adult ;), he's gained 5 inches in vertical/horizontal height and 1-2 inches elsewhere per the description here.

http://www.smutjunkies.com/profiles/c/i_stars/Clay_Nicholas_106707/index.html

Gman

I can say with absolute certainty that the stats listed are way off. 5'10" is not his height. I am 6 ft and he is taller than me. As to saying that he is 8" is also not accurate. Trust me when I say this, I would know if it was only 8"......and it's no 8" ;)

I didn't know if either the stats were off or (as I wondered might be more likely) whether this wasn't really Jaker.

Gman

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes yes and yes

Karsin and I were to have seen each other [for the first time]in San Francisco last Saturday, 1.11.14, but I had to cancel. He was most considerate

and cordial in the email which he sent to me after being notified. I know I have to meet him before this year ends. Everything about him from ads

to photos and from comments made has definitely urged me to connect with him for some hot and memorable time!!!

Archived