What's Really Important

Gar1eth
This topic is 3771 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A younger relative of mine, and when I say younger I mean that he is in his early thirties, wrote on his Facebook page that he wasn't into politics or moral debates. He only used FB to keep in touch with family and friends. But he had read the following, and it made him want to post it.

http://intheparlor.wordpress.com/2013/12/19/what-you-believe-about-homosexuality-doesnt-matter/

I'm not sure whether he knows I'm gay or not since I've never dated or had a partner. There's a good chance he hasn't thought about it a lot. I've been in the background of his life since he was born. Often people like that you take for granted. (There were two woman who lived next store to me from the time I was in elementary school to junior high. I don't think I realized they were partners until my mother mentioned something about them when I was in high school or college. And I was very surprised. It had never even occurred to me. I just figured they were 2 woman friends who lived together).

Anyway whether my relative knows or suspects about me or not, he done grown up good.

Gman

Archived