Holiday greetings!

Ace

To Daddy, The Esteemed Gentlemen of this forum & my colleagues (and you KNOW who you are!)...lol

I wanted to take a minute to thank all of you for another GREAT year & to wish you all a Merry Christmas, HAPPY HOLIDAY, (or WHATEVER you feel like celebrating!).

All the best in 2014!!!!!

My life is in a state of upheaval right now, so I will be away from the boards for awhile.

Looking forward to congratulating our new EOY & (hopefully) meeting him in either D.C. or Palm Springs!

http://secure.smilebox.com/ecom/openTheBox?sendevent=4d7a67354e4445324f5442384d5445314d6a677a4e44593d0d0a&sb=1

Upheaval can lead to a whole higher level so good luck with the change and a soft happy landing when it is done. Happy New Year and I look forward to your return to the boards when things have reached the next plateau.

I have never seen a purplekow :)

I hope I never see one ;)

But I can tell you this and how I would rather see than be one :D

Help there is a purplekow in my mirror :eek:

Loved the Smilebox, and of course the sign is perfect. Happy Holidays to you Ace. Hope that where ever you decide to 'hang your hat' this Holiday Season, it is filled with good friends and good cheer. :)

the greatest beauty is

Organic wholeness, the wholeness of life and things,

the divine beauty of the universe.

Love that, not man apart from that,

or else you will share man’s pitiful confusions,

or drown in despair when his days darken."

- Robinson Jeffers

B e l i e v e