411 HOLDMEKISSME Boston?

cokimstr61
This topic is 3778 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He goes by the name John Paul...googled the number and it comes up as a florist in Boston

Rate is $140 incall $160 outcall for 2 hours...too good to be real?

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=323813&scid=106460719&sp=2&pos=32&locid=1503&iid=167691

While it's not impossible to be true, look at his physique. But on the written description he says he is only 'average'. If that physique is average, I'm in much worse straits than even I thought. Unless he is just extremely modest, I'd say mismatches like that are most likely to go along with a fake ad of some type.

On the other hand if he were for real, maybe you could get some nice discount flowers out of the deal.

By the way on perusing the ad, I see that be now no longer wants to be 'held' but would prefer 'love', LoveMeKissMe.

Gman

At was my fault. Typo, I guess I only want to hold him not love him, I edited the thread but it dint change the title.

I actually texted and spoke to him tonight, he sounds very nice and sent me a selfie with today's date and time stamped on it...very much like his photos, very handsome, not shaves, chest a little furry. Might take one for the team.

At was my fault. Typo, I guess I only want to hold him not love him, I edited the thread but it dint change the title.

I actually texted and spoke to him tonight, he sounds very nice and sent me a selfie with today's date and time stamped on it...very much like his photos, very handsome, not shaves, chest a little furry. Might take one for the team.

-

-

Before you make final plans to meet, take a look at this site which shows one of his pictures belonging to an actor from Venezuela (fourth photo down on page that comes up from this link):

http://www.diversomagazine.com/2012/03/high-alto.html

- you might ask about this.

Well I took a chance and met with him today. I will post a review but just to let everyone know...he is as hot as his pics, he does have that tat on his belly, he has it covered up for modeling pics, he is very handsome, looked exactly like the pics he sent me, and very personable regular guy...had a great time and didn't break the bank.

Archived