Happy Holidays!!!

Gar1eth
This topic is 3773 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Very cute, but you lost me when Santa took his top off....;)

Happy Holidays to all!!!

Maybe you would like this one better? There's no shirtless Santa in this one, BVB.

[video=youtube_share;My2FRPA3Gf8]

I'd like to point out in this video

#1. How close she and the sledgehammer became during the making of this video.

#2. Doesn't she look awfully thin here?

Gman

Maybe you would like this one better? There's no shirtless Santa in this one, BVB.

Gman

Oh dear God Gman....LOL....You had to do that to me, didn't you. I'll take the topless Santa after all. ;) I can't even watch her. I'd rather watch her 'ol man' do "Achy Breaky Heart"

Very cute, but you lost me when Santa took his top off....;)

Happy Holidays to all!!!

Gman

Oh dear God Gman....LOL....You had to do that to me, didn't you. I'll take the topless Santa after all. ;) I can't even watch her. I'd rather watch her 'ol man' do "Achy Breaky Heart"

BVB-I only presented you with Miley to try to define your likes since you weren't fond of my initial video with a shirtless Santa:rolleyes:

But I have to say if Santa were bringing me yummy gifts, I wouldn't mind him being shirtless.

As for Big Daddy Billy Ray, if he were one of us, I'd love to top him- who wouldn't?

Gman

BVB-I only presented you with Miley to try to define your likes since you weren't fond of my initial video with a shirtless Santa:rolleyes:

But I have to say if Santa were bringing me yummy gifts, I wouldn't mind him being shirtless.

As for Big Daddy Billy Ray, if he were one of us, I'd love to top him- who wouldn't?

Gman

I gotta tell ya, I always thought he was a cutie patootie, Mullet and all. And I do remember that the boy could fill out a pair of jeans rather nicely. ;)

Archived