Almost Like a Strip Club - Happy holidays to all

imrthr
This topic is 3779 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Very Cute. As far as the product goes, I recently gave a buddy some Andrew Christian undies. Later I asked him how he liked his new underpants. He reported that the shorts had "ripped open in the front unexpectedly." After laughing at the myriad of possibilities that might have causes such an event, I decided to look around for other options in the underwear arena. Any suggestions for similar styles with comfortable, yet durable fabric? Cheers.

Very Cute. As far as the product goes, I recently gave a buddy some Andrew Christian undies. Later I asked him how he liked his new underpants. He reported that the shorts had "ripped open in the front unexpectedly." After laughing at the myriad of possibilities that might have causes such an event, I decided to look around for other options in the underwear arena. Any suggestions for similar styles with comfortable, yet durable fabric? Cheers.

I just bought a pair of "Papi" underwear as part of a fundraiser for a local gay charity. They wouldn't have been my first choice, but they did come wrapped around two of my favorite bartenders. Surprisingly they gave my ass a nice little lift, and are very comfortable. Thus far the fabric is holding tight and no rips down the front, but one can always hope.

Archived