Almost Like a Strip Club - Happy holidays to all

imrthr

Very Cute. As far as the product goes, I recently gave a buddy some Andrew Christian undies. Later I asked him how he liked his new underpants. He reported that the shorts had "ripped open in the front unexpectedly." After laughing at the myriad of possibilities that might have causes such an event, I decided to look around for other options in the underwear arena. Any suggestions for similar styles with comfortable, yet durable fabric? Cheers.

...Somebody's going to emergency. Somebody's going to jail.

You find somebody to love in this world you better hang on tooth and nail. The wolf is always at your door.

Don Henley

Very Cute. As far as the product goes, I recently gave a buddy some Andrew Christian undies. Later I asked him how he liked his new underpants. He reported that the shorts had "ripped open in the front unexpectedly." After laughing at the myriad of possibilities that might have causes such an event, I decided to look around for other options in the underwear arena. Any suggestions for similar styles with comfortable, yet durable fabric? Cheers.

I just bought a pair of "Papi" underwear as part of a fundraiser for a local gay charity. They wouldn't have been my first choice, but they did come wrapped around two of my favorite bartenders. Surprisingly they gave my ass a nice little lift, and are very comfortable. Thus far the fabric is holding tight and no rips down the front, but one can always hope.

the greatest beauty is

Organic wholeness, the wholeness of life and things,

the divine beauty of the universe.

Love that, not man apart from that,

or else you will share man’s pitiful confusions,

or drown in despair when his days darken."

- Robinson Jeffers

B e l i e v e