411 Troy in Boston and Miami

bostonman

within his RB ad is a link to his tumblr page...on that page is a picture of him reclining next to a window in some building with an incredibly high-up view of some harbor....does anybody recognize that harbor/city??....just curious because of the view.....thanks

Some Of My Daddy's Reviews (updated link coming soon-ish)

Pronouns: me, me, me

...is a picture of him reclining next to a window in some building with an incredibly high-up view of some harbor....does anybody recognize that harbor/city??....just curious because of the view.....thanks

Biscayne Bay in Miami from the Four Seasons Residences/Hotel that is the Port of Miami and South Beach in the background.

From a unit similar to this I would imagine:

http://www.bespoketheory.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Four_Seasons_Miami-.jpg

Gallahad ... I couldn't possibly agree more.

WITH his hair, he is in that wonderful space between adorable twink and handsome man.

bald, he just looks weird to me.

I really don't get the fascination with this look.

If a more mature gentleman, who is loosing his hair, decides to just go all the way and shave before he gets naturally bald - rather than fighting with creams and transplants - I say all power to him! Makes good sense, shows good self-esteem and confidence, and sure beats pretending to be something you're not. Ditto it, god forbid, chemotherapy causes a similar problem.

But I have yet to see a single younger guy who looks better bald than with at least a thin covering of hair.

• 6 months later...