411 Troy in Boston and Miami

bostonman
This topic is 3588 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

within his RB ad is a link to his tumblr page...on that page is a picture of him reclining next to a window in some building with an incredibly high-up view of some harbor....does anybody recognize that harbor/city??....just curious because of the view.....thanks

...is a picture of him reclining next to a window in some building with an incredibly high-up view of some harbor....does anybody recognize that harbor/city??....just curious because of the view.....thanks

Biscayne Bay in Miami from the Four Seasons Residences/Hotel that is the Port of Miami and South Beach in the background.

From a unit similar to this I would imagine:

http://www.bespoketheory.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Four_Seasons_Miami-.jpg

Gallahad ... I couldn't possibly agree more.

WITH his hair, he is in that wonderful space between adorable twink and handsome man.

bald, he just looks weird to me.

I really don't get the fascination with this look.

If a more mature gentleman, who is loosing his hair, decides to just go all the way and shave before he gets naturally bald - rather than fighting with creams and transplants - I say all power to him! Makes good sense, shows good self-esteem and confidence, and sure beats pretending to be something you're not. Ditto it, god forbid, chemotherapy causes a similar problem.

But I have yet to see a single younger guy who looks better bald than with at least a thin covering of hair.

• 6 months later...

Archived