Today's review of Mr. Nicholas

Lankypeters
This topic is 3779 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest countryboywny
First I dont get the Teflon remark. BN has had more than his share detractors through the years, but as of yet no negative reviews not bad when you have had over 90 of them. He has been the subject of the most heated discussions on here enough to make some leave the profession, but with a client I have never heard of him treat anyone with anything but respect.

Second I have been with Ben and he epitomizes the term gentleman.

Third, I have never felt the need to treat the gentlemen I have been with as indentured individuals where every moment needed my approval. Checking messages is appropriate at discreet intervals. I have never had a problem with that. Now having a phone on and constant beep to let someone know a message has been received, yes that is annoying and I find amazing some guys after third or fourth time cant figure out how to mute and put out of the room. That is what Vibrate and in the coat pocket are for. I too need to check my phone when I am with a gentleman. I will say I have even worked a fun interlude with the men I have been with that almost all get a big kick out of with my being on the phone. Have some fun with it.

Finally, we should accept the client's review at face value rather than interpet what he means. How do we know what he meant? If Tommy wants to explain further his choice not up to us to interpet here, but on your own privately.

+1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
First I dont get the Teflon remark. BN has had more than his share detractors through the years, but as of yet no negative reviews not bad when you have had over 90 of them. He has been the subject of the most heated discussions on here enough to make some leave the profession, but with a client I have never heard of him treat anyone with anything but respect.

Why bother to point out that he's had more than his share of detractors through the years, when you know that if someone

brings up Benjamin's probems associated with his writing on the Internet, for example, you and others will immediately post that it happened a long time ago and people should get over it. Let the people who enjoy Benjamin's company continue to do so. For the rest of us, I prefer to write about something us.

Tommygunnz has been a member on the forum for over a decade (I checked his profile). Given who wrote the review and that he is known here, I certainly would give it a lot more credence. This isn't some first time reviewer or someone unknown here. But there are some details that are missing.

I suppose I can see how this might happen. I once paid a highly recommended contractor up front to paint the interior in my home. He completed all but two rooms and the foyer when he said he had an emergency that required him to leave town for a couple of weeks. He never rescheduled to complete the job when he returned nor offered me any of my money back (after contacting him several times I did get some money returned). It just seems so out of character for Ben to do something similar, but obviously many posters are ok with this.

Why bother to point out that he's had more than his share of detractors through the years, when you know that if someone

brings up Benjamin's probems associated with his writing on the Internet, for example, you and others will immediately post that it happened a long time ago and people should get over it. Let the people who enjoy Benjamin's company continue to do so. For the rest of us, I prefer to write about something us.

it would make more sense if his detractors werent the same tiny group of guys. whats more foolish to me is that none of them have even met benjamin but somehow always show up here when his name is mentioned

you might prefer to write on someone else but BN still deserves the accolades.isnt that what this whole board is about anyway? praise the good, perish the bad

Guest countryboywny
whats more foolish to me is that none of them have even met benjamin but somehow always show up here when his name is mentioned

What a novel idea! Meet the man first, then criticize! I think you're on to something jimboivyo! :)

I swear to god guys I have been making the point for years that those most critical of BN have NEVER spent time with him. Yet those who defend him, me included, have. I spent an entire evening with him a number of years ago and he was a TOTAL CLASS ACT. My one great regret is that I get to Austin/San Antonio so seldom that I have been unable to repeat.

Has anybody considering ordering a pepperoni, sausage, and anchovy pizza?????

Archived