Johnny's "Dancer Reunion" December 22

Jake
This topic is 3747 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://distilleryimage10.ak.instagram.com/c451a8b4525a11e3867312a739fa6a79_8.jpg

Never saw the guy on the right, but did see the one on the left. Sexy straight guy swagger... but he never engaged so eh, no $ for him. :)

http://distilleryimage4.ak.instagram.com/5f0317fe4c1f11e3bb250e9e9d31318d_8.jpg

Saw Cowboy briefly Thursday night... used to be a little cuter, but still not bad!

http://distilleryimage8.ak.instagram.com/6063b20a54b411e3acaa0e387b17fb11_8.jpg

"Gladiator" (I think he said he just wanted to be called Rick.) Nice kid. Mostly straight I'd guess.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So to wrap up, the scene's looking up in Ft Laud. These ups and downs of the dancer lineups go in cycles, but this was the best trip I've had to South Florida in a long time. Sorry to say I never did make it to the new Swinging Richards. If I had been there one more night I probably would've checked it out. It'll just always be my #3 choice because of the rates. If they ever match Johnny's/Boardwalk rates, it'd be a tough call. Until then, I'll just bounce back and forth between BW and Johnny's. But I understand they have the upscale vibe they're going for.

Sidenote... for those who remember "Oz" or whatever it used to be called on Oakland in Fort Lauderdale... they finally re-opened, but it's not a gay strip club... looked like a hip hop club based on the crowd outside.

Boardwalk really has stepped up their game. I always bitched about the lack of curtains but I didn't realize how much of a difference it would make. It's time Montreal clubs do what they need to do to make it happen. I doubt I'll get the passport out again until the curtains go back up. Ft Lauderdale will suffice just fine until they do.

Johnny's just really needs to put more effort into its presentation. One minor detail as an example... the music... and this goes for Boardwalk too. When you go to Montreal, dancers come out to their own unique song that hopefully fits their personality and style. Some choreograph a routine. Johnny's and Boardwalk just leave it on autopilot... especially Johnny's. The former dancer kid who runs the music just mopes around the bar and occasionally saunters over back to the DJ booth to play the next pre-recorded mix. It's nitpicky, but it really does make a big difference.

I made it to Johnny's last night - the night of the infamous "Dancer Reunion." In typical Johnny's fashion, none of the guys in the flyer were actually working (or at least I didn't notice any of them). Not sure how they get away with this but they should be sued for such blatantly false advertisement! :)

Anyways, I got there around 10:30 and it was pretty dead and full of twinks everywhere. I'm not into twinks so I was obviously disappointed but I did notice two decently muscle-y guys that caught my eye. The two guys - Steven and Noah - are workout buddies and hung out together most of the night. I did a private dance with each of them and the experiences were nearly identical. They were fun guys, my hands explored all over their bodies, and they showed off their dicks. They were both insistent that I suck their cocks with the obviously stipulation that it would cost me more. I'm not really into that especially since who knows how many other customers sucked them that night and they were a little sweaty from dancing on stage. Steven was pushier than Noah though. I was more than happy to continue in the private room but their insistence on sucking them annoyed me. They were fun but wish they had different attitudes. It also sounds like they rehearsed their storyline lines. I asked them each separately if they are gay or straight and they both answered it identically "I'm bi but I like girls a lot more." The crowd picked up as I was leaving.

Steven: http://instagram.com/p/iP_079kE7a/

Noah: http://instagram.com/p/iP_p3PEE7O/

I then went to Boardwalk and got there around 12. It was kinda dead but it was a Sunday night. There was one new dancer but I only saw him briefly and then he left. So I then decided to go to Swinging Richards since I hadn't been there in a while. I got there around around 1:15 and it was really dead. I counted 6 customers and me, and only one dancer on stage. I guess it understandable for a Sunday night but I was expecting a little more.

I hope to check out Johnny's and BW again later this week.

Thanks for posting man because I've been super curious. I had to fly early this morning so had I stayed for the "Reunion" I really would've been pushing my luck. I just knew that the event just made for a good poster, but wouldn't live up to our imagination.

I'm not so much into muscle guys but #2 is definitely cute! Glad you had fun.

Johnny's wasn't bad... there were plenty of guys who had my attention. But they need a manager who is more creative. Everything is just done half-ass. When everyone is putting in effort to their work, it makes a difference. The dancers and staff just go through the motions.

Never before have I left Ft Laud having a better time at Boardwalk then Johnny's until last week.

So to wrap up, the scene's looking up in Ft Laud. These ups and downs of the dancer lineups go in cycles, but this was the best trip I've had to South Florida in a long time. Sorry to say I never did make it to the new Swinging Richards. If I had been there one more night I probably would've checked it out. It'll just always be my #3 choice because of the rates. If they ever match Johnny's/Boardwalk rates, it'd be a tough call. Until then, I'll just bounce back and forth between BW and Johnny's. But I understand they have the upscale vibe they're going for.

Sidenote... for those who remember "Oz" or whatever it used to be called on Oakland in Fort Lauderdale... they finally re-opened, but it's not a gay strip club... looked like a hip hop club based on the crowd outside.

Boardwalk really has stepped up their game. I always bitched about the lack of curtains but I didn't realize how much of a difference it would make. It's time Montreal clubs do what they need to do to make it happen. I doubt I'll get the passport out again until the curtains go back up. Ft Lauderdale will suffice just fine until they do.

Johnny's just really needs to put more effort into its presentation. One minor detail as an example... the music... and this goes for Boardwalk too. When you go to Montreal, dancers come out to their own unique song that hopefully fits their personality and style. Some choreograph a routine. Johnny's and Boardwalk just leave it on autopilot... especially Johnny's. The former dancer kid who runs the music just mopes around the bar and occasionally saunters over back to the DJ booth to play the next pre-recorded mix. It's nitpicky, but it really does make a big difference.

http://distilleryimage10.ak.instagram.com/c451a8b4525a11e3867312a739fa6a79_8.jpg

Never saw the guy on the right, but did see the one on the left. Sexy straight guy swagger... but he never engaged so eh, no $ for him.

http://distilleryimage4.ak.instagram.com/5f0317fe4c1f11e3bb250e9e9d31318d_8.jpg

Saw Cowboy briefly Thursday night... used to be a little cuter, but still not bad!

http://distilleryimage8.ak.instagram.com/6063b20a54b411e3acaa0e387b17fb11_8.jpg

"Gladiator" (I think he said he just wanted to be called Rick.) Nice kid. Mostly straight I'd guess.

All excellent and thorough reviews Jake Thanks for your efforts...Promise that the next time you venture to FTL, if I am in town, I will make myself available.....Damn the British!! ;) We went to the Alibi, and Bill's, but the naked boys were just a wee bit much. LOL

Archived