Roberto and/or 2 Portenios

Cash4Trash
This topic is 3787 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Are these two Buenos Aires guide & concierge services still in business and is there any up to date contact info?

Cash4Trash, the late Roberto was my guide in 2005 when I first visited Buenos Aires. A few years later, I used the services of the 2 Portenios who closed their business about two or three years ago. Since then a young, gay man who has his own company and who's certified has rendered guidance and service to me. He's Marcelo and comes highly recommended by me.

Do a google check and sees what comes up. I have his info. but not at my finger tips to include here. Send me a pvt; perhaps I can answer specific queries which you might have.

As an aside-- Marcelo is a Facebook amigo of mine, and when a good friend of mine and I were in Buenos Aires in 2011, we invited him to dinner at his and our favorite "steak" restaurant, the name is not on my brain right now.

Archived