German movie, "Free Fall"

bcohen7719
This topic is 3789 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

"Free Fall" played at Qfest in Philadelphia during July. I remember mixed reviews from critics, but outstanding word of mouth from those lucky enough to see it. It is the one film I most regret missing at 2013 Qfest. I am not surprised that the trailer indicates a DVD release, sooner the better as far as I am concerned.

"Free Fall" played at Qfest in Philadelphia during July. I remember mixed reviews from critics, but outstanding word of mouth from those lucky enough to see it. It is the one film I most regret missing at 2013 Qfest. I am not surprised that the trailer indicates a DVD release, sooner the better as far as I am concerned.

I got the DVD via Amazon. You need to go to their German website, and of course have a multi region DVD

player It was very good, but NOT as good (by a longshot) as a much younger beautiful blonde Max playing the Nazi recruit in "Napoli"...

BC

[video=youtube;aBcPXnLR6Oc]

Archived