Happy birthday nate bruno!!!

Ace

Just wanted to take a minute & wish one of my FAVE guys & "Best in the biz", Nate Bruno a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Looking forward to seeing you in DC my brotha....

Have a GREAT day & even BETTER year!!!

Nate is absolutely one of the very best in the business. And Nate is one of the very best people out there too. Jerry and I count ourselves lucky to consider him a friend.

We can't wait to see you in DC next month.

Happy birthday, you sexy man. I know you'll have a great one. And you deserve it.

Lee

=======

A friend is someone who reaches for your hand but touches your heart.

Happy Birthday wishes from someone who has not met you but wishes he had....your reputation proceeds you and that says alot...

There'll come a time when all your hopes are fading, When things that seemed so very plain Become an awful pain.

Searching for the truth among the lying, And answered when you've learned the art of dying - George Harrison

Pic Blogs: www.doitb4ugo.tumblr.com

www.doitb4ugo-deux.tumblr.com

Guest countryboywny

Happy Birthday to one of the greatest guys I know. Nate, you're one in a million for sure! Oh, and your sexy blue eyes ain't bad either :) Hope you had a great day, and I look forward to resuming the celebration in DC!