Andres/NYC Cover Guy

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 1335 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Great to see the Columbian Working Guy and Model is Todays Cover Guy! I did Review him Year's ago after a couple of Sessions. Apparently as I said he did get "Finer with Age" and Experience....

I have never seen him take a Bad Photo..What you see is what you get which in NYC is not necessarily always the case.

He has been "Working It" with that Fine Bod in NYC for quite awhile with always Satisfied Clients. He could easily put himself in the $300 Category But there's No Ego here!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree with everything that has been said about Andres so far. He's very attentive to your needs in a sweet and gentle kind of way. A definite latin touch!

I just noticed that his review page displays a wrong phone number:

+1 464-596-1044 should read +1 646-596-1044 for review #4 to #7 (646 is the correct NYC area code, while 464 is a typo). A quick Google search on the number confirms it.

http://www.daddysreviews.com/review/andres_nyc

Nice to see positive comments about him. I saw him several years ago in DC and it was an absolute disaster on so many different levels. I never did a review of him and I would never say any more here. I always thought he had possibilities and I was looking forward to our meeting, but as I said, it was a disaster. So it is nice to hear that my experience is not typical.

Great to see the Columbian Working Guy and Model is Todays Cover Guy! I did Review him Year's ago after a couple of Sessions. Apparently as I said he did get "Finer with Age" and Experience....

I have never seen him take a Bad Photo..What you see is what you get which in NYC is not necessarily always the case.

He has been "Working It" with that Fine Bod in NYC for quite awhile with always Satisfied Clients. He could easily put himself in the $300 Category But there's No Ego here!

He's one 'FINE" man I could lick ALL OVER before he plunges into me deep and hard!! I saw his photo here and said: 'DAMN, that man is one "fyne" hunk!!!

• 2 years later...
Nice to see positive comments about him. I saw him several years ago in DC and it was an absolute disaster on so many different levels. I never did a review of him and I would never say any more here. I always thought he had possibilities and I was looking forward to our meeting, but as I said, it was a disaster. So it is nice to hear that my experience is not typical.

What happened?

• 1 month later...
Just left what was supposed to be a 2-hour appointment with Andres; I can see how he could elicit the wide range of impressions above.

Review in progress.

While waiting for the full review, can you tell us if the experience was a positive or a negative.

Just left what was supposed to be a 2-hour appointment with Andres; I can see how he could elicit the wide range of impressions above.

Review in progress.

I am going to assume that the appointment was cut short because it was not working out as hoped...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...