Tom Daley comes out... in a relationship.

kevininsa
This topic is 3789 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really? When did this happen? Darren's only comments on the subject are that he identifies as a straight man.

You're right! I guess I learn something new every day. I thought he was openly gay, but in my google search, it seems I was wrong on that guy. Any solid rumors on his true sexual orientation?

From what I've read DLB does go through them as in revolving door kind of thing for the Hollywood Hotties. Good for him.

Nice but I think they're too alike though. Be like dating your twin.

I'll take DLB over Daley. He's not only good looking himself but very experienced and kind of a freak in the bedroom from what I've heard. Daley's smart for hooking up with him.

I'm a bit sorry to hear that DLB treats men as revolving doors. I hope he's not emotionally cruel with Daley, who sounds like he might be pretty fragile. DLB has so much more experience than Daley, he could really take advantage of the teen. I may tease Daley a bit for being wishy-washy, but he does deserve to be treated nicely as he goes through the coming out process (he must have worked incredibly hard to get to where he is). I've long fantasized about doing it with DLB, but I don't know quite what to make of his being a "freak" in the bedroom. I'm really not interested in the kinky stuff. Does he like whips and chains or something? I'm curious to hear the juicy details.

Archived