Paul Walker (Fast and Furious actor) dies in a car crash

inheat75
This topic is 3797 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm shocked and saddened to learn about Paul Walker's sudden death. He was one of my favorite actors. RIP !

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-PNK9JsiA66k/Ti4DOSWhTuI/AAAAAAAABCE/iUNYWyE3ozg/s1600/26.jpg

Walker, who starred in more than 40 films over 27 years, was remembered by friends and colleagues who worked with him -- alongside celebrities who didn't know him personally but admired him.

"All my strength, love & faith to the Walker family during this heartbreaking time," tweeted Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, who helped revitalize the Fast and Furious franchise with his appearance in 2011's Fast Five. "We find our strength.. in his light. Love you brother."

Walker's longtime co-star Vin Diesel appeared to mourn the actor's passing through an unverified Instagram account.

"Brother I will miss you very much. I am absolutely speechless. Heaven has gained a new Angel. Rest in Peace," he wrote.

"Your humble spirit was felt from the start, wherever you blessed your presence you always left a mark," rapper Ludacris, who played Tej in the Fast and Furious series, wrote on Instagram. We were like brothers & our birthdays are only 1 day apart, now You will forever hold a place in all of our hearts @paulwalker legacy will live on forever. R.I.P.

"I am so beyond heartbroken right now," said Fast and Furious 7 director James Wan. "I can't process anything."

"I just remember him as being so effortlessly golden. He had that way about him, that "thing"... #rippaulwalker #TeamPW," wrote Walker's Varsity Blues co-star James Van Der Beek.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/blog/2013/12/01/Paul-Walker-remembered-by-friends-and-co-stars/8831385893143/#ixzz2mE6PHqj8

I'm very sorry about his passing, I wish he had been offered other kind of films to show what a great actor he was. He also seemed not to know how handsome he was, so uncommon nowadays.

I think this is the first time in many years there's an untimely death in Hollywood and is not because of legal or illegal drug overdose: H. Ledger, Anna Nicole, Michael Jackson, Corey Haim, River Phoenix, Corey Monteith, etc all of them gone too soon.

How ironic he had to die on a car accident, just like James Dean, he'll be young forever.

R.I.P.

There's a lot of controversy on the social networks over this:

"Video has emerged showing the harrowing moments seconds after the car crash which killed Hollywood star Paul Walker and his friend.

Footage taken from a passing car on a mobile phone shows the red Porsche Carrera GT in flames wrapped around a tree in the central reservation.

One of the driver's passengers tells him to pull over and as he does you can see wreckage strewn across the road and thick black smoke billowing into the air.

Another passenger says: "Drive away. It's going to blow up."

The car stops and the passengers get out.

As they do a loud bang can be heard before a woman tells emergency services: "The car is in half. Yes there is someone in there.""

Archived