Was It A Surprise to You?--Bob Harper on The Bigggest Loser Is Gay

Gar1eth
This topic is 3801 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Many years ago I used to take a great aerobics class from Bob Harper shortly after he moved to L.A.. He was very young with a blonde crew cut, and was so handsome. He was a great instructor and always had the best music. His class was always packed and another regular was an equally young Julia Roberts. He was in a relationship with one of the instructors

And wasn't closeted at all. But, he wasn't a television star either in those days.

First time I saw him on THE BIGGEST LOSER my gaydar on Bob Harper was off the charts -- and I always liked seeing him not only exercise but also do it with his shirt off. Heck I would like to have him motivate me. I am not sure I would call him closeted - he himself admits he came out back when he was younger. That he was not a "known" fact on his show was because it was IMHO irrelevant - he was there to be a coach to motivate people to lose enormous amounts of weight and get a grip on their personal life. I would not be surprised if any of the coaches on the show are gay (or not) -- but Bob remains a favorite for me, and I appreciate the way he helped the guy he was mentoring.

Pleasantly "somewhat" surprised. I have thought from the beginning of the show that he was a great combination of a hunk with strong personal and professional care for his clients. One of the latest photos I saw of him in a blue tank top reminded me of a reddish hair Josh West (now that's a HUNK). Isn't the female trainer, Jillian Michaels, also gay?

Boston Bill

Archived