New Andrew Justice photo

cooldemo03
This topic is 3803 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Doesn't he look gorgeous? Hw looks older in this picture (which I guess he is) but looks incredible. Would you guys not agree? Andrew, if you read this, stay hot.

Interestingly, I don't think this picture looks all that much like Mr. Justice. It actually looks to me like someone who could be a brother, cousin, or other male relative. While the photo depicts a guy I'd never throw out of bed, I think that Mr. Justice is actually far more handsome and youthful appearing in person, and I just saw him this past summer. That being said, it's great to change up one's appearance every now and then.

Just to be clear, the guy in that photo could bend me over a bannister or piece of furniture any day of the week. But the guy who turned me out this summer was actually way more attractive, IMHO.

Interestingly, I don't think this picture looks all that much like Mr. Justice. It actually looks to me like someone who could be a brother, cousin, or other male relative. While the photo depicts a guy I'd never throw out of bed, I think that Mr. Justice is actually far more handsome and youthful appearing in person, and I just saw him this past summer. That being said, it's great to change up one's appearance every now and then.

Just to be clear, the guy in that photo could bend me over a bannister or piece of furniture any day of the week. But the guy who turned me out this summer was actually way more attractive, IMHO.

That's interesting. I've met Andrew several times. The last time was about a year ago. He had his shirt on during the entire time the last time we met, so while I cant comment on his physique, I would still say the current picture is very consistent face-wise with what I remember him looking like.

Gman

I have to agree with Strafe13.. I don't care for his current picture at all. He is much better looking than this picture and while it shows a more mature guy, I don't think that picture shows him in a good light. In fact, if I didn't know it was a picture of AJ, I would have thought it was someone who looked similar. I haven't gone to his website to see if he has posted other "recent" picture, but plan to do so tonight. Sorry to be the contrarian here, but that is MHO.

That's interesting. I've met Andrew several times. The last time was about a year ago. He had his shirt on during the entire time the last time we met, so while I cant comment on his physique, I would still say the current picture is very consistent face-wise with what I remember him looking like.

Gman

Why was his shirt on the entire time???

Gman

Why was his shirt on the entire time???

Because the management of Olive Garden might not have let him finish his lunch if he had been stripped down to his birthday suit while sitting in a booth in their main dining area. Short- sighted of them I know- but there you have it.

Gman

Because the management of Olive Garden might not have let him finish his lunch if he had been stripped down to his birthday suit while sitting in a booth in their main dining area. Short- sighted of them I know- but there you have it.

Gman

Sounds like you didn't have sausage. :D

Archived