West Point men become first to marry at academy

doitb4ugo
This topic is 3806 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

What an amazing picture. Thanks for posting it, Rich.

I was going to say that the expression on the observer's face is emblematic of the attitude of the military about gays within its ranks. Then I realized that he was the one giving the toast.

Fluff, I normally agree with you. But in this case, even if he hadn't been giving the toast, I'm not sure I would have made that judgment on him. The expression doesn't look that disapproving to me. I could just as easily say that it represents wistful yearning for a guy or gal of his own. Plus it's one photo--one moment. Maybe the picture was snapped right after his shorts rode up on him. We'd really need to see a series of pictures over time. I mean even if he was ecstatic for the couple usually at some point your face relaxes back into it's normal "posture" at some point.

Gman

Fluff, I normally agree with you. But in this case, even if he hadn't been giving the toast, I'm not sure I would have made that judgment on him. The expression doesn't look that disapproving to me. I could just as easily say that it represents wistful yearning for a guy or gal of his own. Plus it's one photo--one moment. Maybe the picture was snapped right after his shorts rode up on him. We'd really need to see a series of pictures over time. I mean even if he was ecstatic for the couple usually at some point your face relaxes back into it's normal "posture" at some point.

Gman

You're right, Gman.

Archived