Does "flexing" turn you on?

bcohen7719
This topic is 3799 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I like flexing a lot. One of my favorite meetings with a guy involved us rolling around in bed and in the middle of this he started showing off his biceps. OMFG! that did it for me right then and there.

For me thought the first guy is too young and goofy looking. Give me someone more like Marcel and i'm in heaven.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Starbuck
can of worms question here ... everyone has different tastes ...

That's for sure! I watched the first video and all I felt was weirded-out by the 12-year-old face atop that muscular physique. For me, a turn-off, not a turn-on.

Guest Starbuck
...I saw BG's mentioning BBer's and I thought bare backers. It's like on my weight loss and fitness chat group the first time they started talking about people with ED. For men my age it means one thing. They, however, were talking about eating disorders.

Hilarious! Lee, I literally LOL at this. I think we are within a year of the same age and, IMHO, you HTNOTH* with this observation; we decipher alike!

* Hit The Nail On The Head

Archived