Does "flexing" turn you on?

bcohen7719
This topic is 3778 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FLexing has been around forever---I've seen photos from the 19th century of men in their wool bathing suits doing it. I suspect many men who are into body building are narcissistic and love to show off their bodies. Does it turn me on? Not a bit but I am a big fan of well-developed men :))

An aside: a bigger turn-off for me is the seeming flood of "selfies" that is everywhere---from the cover boys on this site to the millions on social media sites.

I seem to be with most here....like most people in the world, I do like a guy who's in good shape, but the staged posing, bicep kissing, strained looks is not a turn-on....much prefer to just watch an in-shape dude stand there and look normal and natural, while just showing what he's got....

Like some of the others have said, this guy makes it hot because he also has a charm about him - I sense a bit of cockiness too, but the combination is hot. With his eyes on the camera, he gives the impression of showing *for me* as opposed to just flexing for his own satisfaction.

I do have fantasies about being with a hot young stereotypically cocky jockboy type, and a dude like that might indeed want to spend a little time admiring his own physique, lol. But I'd rather that he flex so that *I* can do the admiring/feeling/kissing/licking/etc. (But yes, I think in small doses, there can be something hot about a cocky guy who just wants to be a showoff. But too much "staged posing" can be offputting.)

Hell yeah! However, I'm not into him kissing his own biceps. That's what I like to do. That and licking, feeling, etc. That being said, he needs to have a personality and be interactive and get into receiving oral, making out, etc. There are plenty of guys who like to flex and pose and still make the experience all about the client. Vin Marco, for example, is the master of the interactive worship session and can hold a conversation that is as stimulating as he is.

I've actually had guys who have encouraged me to flex for them - they seemed to get off on it. I just felt silly and self-conscious.

My last hire went into the mode of "worship me and my glorious muscles" (and they were). But it did absolutely nothing for me either - I would have rather gotten down on the bed and rolled around in a clinch with him. You'll also notice that I said my "last" hire - thinking seriously of giving up the pastime.

I've actually had guys who have encouraged me to flex for them - they seemed to get off on it. I just felt silly and self-conscious.

My last hire went into the mode of "worship me and my glorious muscles" (and they were). But it did absolutely nothing for me either - I would have rather gotten down on the bed and rolled around in a clinch with him. You'll also notice that I said my "last" hire - thinking seriously of giving up the pastime.

I think there are an awful lot of guys in the same mode. I plan on seeing my favorite guys when they're in my area as long as things work out at that time. After reading the ever-increasing # of frauds and poor meetings out there, I'm not willing to gamble my money and time for a very expensive fling

Boston Bill

OK...just one last flexing video..

BC

[video=youtube;xrS31U_1y08]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrS31U_1y08

Thanks for the 2nd look B.C. I have met some BBer's who get very turned on by Flexing and showing off their Hard Work. This in turn has also made them very "Interactive" for some Great Sessions. IF this Twink keeps his Gym Membership up he will some day be a Hunk!

Not to change the topic..

BC

[video=youtube;Uqkb6bwxwPc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqkb6bwxwPc

That guy is seriously hot, body and face. I certainly enjoy watching guys like him flex. No, I would never hire someone just for posing or muscle worship and I didn't even watch this guy's video for more than 5 minutes, but a little showing off can be hot.

Thanks for the 2nd look B.C. I have met some BBer's who get very turned on by Flexing and showing off their Hard Work. This in turn has also made them very "Interactive" for some Great Sessions. IF this Twink keeps his Gym Membership up he will some day be a Hunk!

And in truly a sad commentary on our times and how I see people talk, I saw BG's mentioning BBer's and I thought bare backers.

It's like on my weight loss and fitness chat group the first time they started talking about people with ED. For men my age it means one thing. They, however, were talking about eating disorders.

Archived